Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Joseph
Joseph
Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was driving in Oregon and was pulled over by an Oregon state
Sam, Attorney
I was driving in Oregon and was pulled over by an Oregon state policeman for a minor traffic infraction. There was marijuana in the car and I admitted it belonged to me. I have been accused of violati… read more
my 18 year old daughter was pulled over in Oregon because of
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my 18 year old daughter was pulled over in Oregon because of a friend she picked up and gave a ride to. when pulled over cop asked were there any drugs in car she had small bag of pot and a set of sca… read more
I was pulled over by County Sheriff in Hood River County Oregon
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
I was pulled over by County Sheriff in Hood River County Oregon they took my car for investigation because they found homemade alcohol in itis this something I should have an attorney only contact the… read more
if a cop pulls me over in Oregon, and I park on private property
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
if a cop pulls me over in Oregon, and I park on private property can they still tow my vehicle?… read more
I was recently pulled over for not having headlights on. My
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was recently pulled over for not having headlights on. My belief is that is was not dark enough for the headlights to be on. What does the officer have to prove that it was dark Enough dusk too dawn… read more
I was in Oregon and got pulled over for changing lanes without
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was in Oregon and got pulled over for changing lanes without signaling, after asking me why I had changed lanes w/out signal, he said, out of the blue, give me all your marijuana or I'll call my par… read more
in oregon, can the police pull you over if the plates on your
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
in oregon, can the police pull you over if the plates on your car are registered to someone with a suspended licence if you have not violated any traffic law?… read more
My fiancé was recently pulled over for speeding. They found
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My fiancé was recently pulled over for speeding. They found six joints in the car. He has a clean record. He went to court and paid all of his fines up front. They suspended his license for six months… read more
My boyfriend was just pulled over is considered his
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My boyfriend was just pulled over for what is considered his 3rd DUI, however his last DUI was in January of 2005, but didn't get sentenced until August 2005. Since it's almost been 10 years since his… read more
I was recently pulled over, given a sobriety and breathalyzer
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was recently pulled over, given a sobriety and breathalyzer test, where upon he handcuffed me, read me my rights and drove me to his station in Tacoma WA. The officer told me I was fortunate not to … read more
On a recent trip, I was pulled over, and recieved a ticket.
Sam, Attorney
On a recent trip, I was pulled over, and recieved a ticket. The sheriff that gave me the ticket was in such a hurry he forgot to have me sign it. Is it still a valid citation without my signature?… read more
I had my license suspended for a DUI in April in Georgia. I
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I had my license suspended for a DUI in April in Georgia. I was just recently pulled over and caught driving with a suspended license. I was wondering what punishment I may get because of this. Also I… read more
I was pulled over recently and charged with dwi of marijuana.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was pulled over recently and charged with dwi of marijuana. I just graduated and these were my first few times ever smoking pot but I did everything the officer told me to do at sobriety test and st… read more
I am a minor and just recently was pulled over and found with
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am a minor and just recently was pulled over and found with and open container in my vehicle, I have been trying to research this only to come up empty handed. I was wondering what the fine will be … read more
was recently pulled over for going through a red light in ...
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
was recently pulled over for going through a red light in Massachusetts... the cop that pulled me over ran my license and said he was supposed to arrest me for passing a bad check in 1995. Due to this… read more
I was recently pulled over for driving on a suspended license.
hwg6701
hwg6701, Doctoral Degree
I was recently pulled over for driving on a suspended license. I was pulled over for improper lane usage. The cop follwed me for 18 miles and I stopped at a gas station before he pulled me over. I did… read more
I was just recently pulled over in Ohio, the officer came and
Paul
Paul, Juris Doctorate
I was just recently pulled over in Ohio, the officer came and got my license and insurance and then came back and said step out the vehicle, he noticed a smell of marijuana on my insurance. he then as… read more
I was arrested yesterday for DUI in Oregon. However, I was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested yesterday for DUI in Oregon. However, I was never pulled over. I was at home and had been in my house for approximately 25-30 mins. I I did go to a bar and had three drinks. I left and … read more