Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

xavierjd
xavierjd
xavierjd, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If i'm a first offender and got caught with possesion of
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If i'm a first offender and got caught with possesion of growing marijuana what charges am i facing?… read more
Being accused of mail fraud in new york. will be 1st offense
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
being accused of mail fraud in new york. will be 1st offense as i have a clean record. to be honest a box with a mattress was sitting across the mailboxes for about a week. thought it may be abandoned… read more
I have been charged with a class b misdemeanor of possession
Onpointlegal
Onpointlegal, J.D.
I have been charged with a class b misdemeanor of possession of marijuana in hempstead new york. This is my first offense and I have no criminal record. I really don't have the funds to hire a private… read more
I have arraignment for dwls on Monday, first offense and clean
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I have arraignment for dwls on Monday, first offense and clean record otherwise. I have no idea what to expect or what will happen.… read more
If I have a clean record and this is my first offense, what
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
If I have a clean record and this is my first offense, what are my options if I am charged with embezzlement of around $25,000 … read more
my son is facing first time offense in new jersey for operation
Sam, Attorney
my son is facing first time offense in new jersey for operation of motor vehicle while in possession/narcotic and poss hypo syringe. presently on probation w/community service in florida for first tim… read more
What is the penatly for theft of us property receiving (shoplifting)
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
What is the penatly for theft of us property receiving (shoplifting) 18 usc 641? First offense and totally clean record.… read more
I am a college student at the University of Tennessee facing
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I am a college student at the University of Tennessee facing a first offense simple marijuana possession charge. My only other legal issues have been a speeding ticket. My friends have been required w… read more
I BLEW .177 IN DELAWARE 1ST TIME OFFENSE NO TICKETS CLEAN
Sam, Attorney
I BLEW .177 IN DELAWARE 1ST TIME OFFENSE NO TICKETS CLEAN DRIVING RECORD WHAT AM I FACING? HAD TO GET A PUPLIC DEFENDER NO MONEY HUSBAND DISABLED NO ANSWERS TIL THAT DAY… read more
I was arrested in new york for posession of .5mg of xanax
JPEsq, Attorney
i was arrested in new york for posession of .5mg of xanax without a perscription this is my first offense. what is the maximum penalty i face?… read more
I have a first time offense of shoplifting. Clean record otherwise.
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I have a first time offense of shoplifting. Clean record otherwise. I cannot believe that I would do such a stupid thing with so much to lose. It was a petty theft because I had become so irate with S… read more
what level of offense would aggravated battery be what amount
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
what level of offense would aggravated battery be? what amount of time would i be looking at if it is my first offense in the state of kansas?… read more
I was ticketed with retail fraud at Toys R Us yesterday. This
Richard, Owner
I was ticketed with retail fraud at Toys R Us yesterday. This is my first offense (I have a clean record). I was not "arrested" or taken into the police station nor did I have to pay a bond. The offic… read more
I GOT A CITATION FOR POSSESSION OF 2.5 GRAMS OF MARIJUANA ON
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I GOT A CITATION FOR POSSESSION OF 2.5 GRAMS OF MARIJUANA ON A RIVER THAT IS FEDERAL PROPERTY. THIS IS MY FIRST OFFENSE, MY RECORD IS TOTALLY CLEAN ! TALKED TO A LAWYER YESTERDAY, SHE ACTS LIKE ITS SU… read more
This my first offense for DUI with no injury I had a BAC of .092 and I have a clean record
evanesq
evanesq, Managing Attorney
This my first offense for DUI with no injury I had a BAC of .092 and I have a clean record what am I looking at as far as penalties And punishment and I was very cooperative… read more
While taking ambien I was caught shop lifting 113.00 of
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
While taking ambien I was caught shop lifting 113.00 of groceries. It is a first offense, completely clean record. I do not remember shoplifting, it is very bizarre. I simply walked to store, bought s… read more
what is the cost for an expungment for a second DWI ten years
Sam, Attorney
what is the cost for an expungment in New York state, Erie county for a second DWI ten years ago with a clean record since them?… read more
If charged with a class e felony in New York Statefor ...
Katherine K
Katherine K, Doctoral Degree
If charged with a class e felony in New York Statefor sale of marijuna and it''s the first offense what type of sentence to expect?… read more