Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I am on parole and one of my conditions is no contact with

Customer Question
my husband who is in...
I am on parole and one of my conditions is no contact with my husband who is in prison because we are co-defendants. Is there a way where we can have communication to see if we can save our marriage?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/10/2010
Criminal Lawyer: DCrane Law, Lawyer replied 7 years ago
DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer
Thank you for the post, it is true that you would have to go back before a judge to have the conditions for your parole modified. However, simply making the request would not be grounds for you to be sent back to prison. If no evidence exists that you and your husband would conspire to commit a crime, but for the sake of your marriage the request would likely be granted.
DCrane Law
DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer