Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

dkennedy
dkennedy
dkennedy, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
in ga what would a typical sentence be for violating probation..the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
in ga what would a typical sentence be for violating probation..the violation was a dui,and the probation was 10 year first offenders..… read more
if you are on probation for misdemeaner charges and you moved
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
Curtis Staropoli, Esq, Principal and Managing Attorney
if you are on probation for misdemeaner charges and you moved out of state so you have now violated your probation what is the best way to transfer your probation to the new state and stay out of jail… read more
How do you report a person that is violating their probation
Ray, Lawyer
How do you report a person that is violating their probation in Maryland to the court authorities?… read more
if you are in probation and you move out of state with out
Sam, Attorney
if you are in probation and you move out of state with out your probation officer knowing? where can you reported to the probation officer and being annoymas??????… read more
I am on felony probation. I have violated my probation. What
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I am on felony probation. I have violated my probation. What would be the typical sentence for a violation?… read more
There was a new bill on probation reporting. You do not violate
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
There was a new bill on probation reporting. You do not violate and report for two years with out any problems then you can go on none report . what is this house bill number and what does it state? I… read more
I was just bonded out on a probation violation for reporting
shurmust
shurmust, Doctoral Degree
I was just bonded out on a probation violation for reporting to a p.o appointment intoxicated while in custody recieved a misdemeanor criminal summons as well for assault on a female the original char… read more
NH How do you report someone for violating their probation?
NewYorkLaw101
NewYorkLaw101, Senior Associate
NH How do you report someone for violating their probation? I have already tried to contact the probation office but the assigned officer's voicemail is always full and he is never in his office. The … read more
What are the consequences for not reporting to you probation
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What are the consequences for not reporting to you probation officer. It been 7-8 years. Pulled over for a traffic stop and found out there was a warrant. The crime committed was in 2009, theft by tak… read more
Can your probation be violated before you are even placed on
CrimLaw
CrimLaw, Juris Doctor (JD)
Can your probation be violated before you are even placed on probation, due to a home detention violation. When 2 year probation is part of a plea agreement, which was to start after the home detentio… read more
if you are convicted of falsifying a police report,
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
if you are convicted of falsifying a police report, what are the consequences? This is first offense.… read more
how long does the probation department has to read a warrant
Nate, Lawyer
how long does the probation department has to read a warrant to you on a probation violation… read more
Im on probation and just recieved a probation violation in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Im on probation and just recieved a probation violation in the mail. Part of my probation was to report to a out patient rehab. Problem is once the rehab found out i had no insurance or way to pay, th… read more
how many and what kind of probation violations are considered
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
how many and what kind of probation violations are considered for revocation and what for violations… read more
I failure to report to my probation officer and moved out of
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I failure to report to my probation officer and moved out of state,what are my options to get my probation back?… read more
In florida how much time do u typically get wen u violate probation
dkennedy
dkennedy, Criminal Defense Lawyer
In florida how much time do u typically get wen u violate probation by escaping a juvenile residential facility… read more
what happens if you violate summary probation? Lets say summary probation was for
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
what happens if you violate summary probation? Let's say summary probation was for 3 years and is revoked for non compliance one year later and a new court date is assigned 6 months later. Does this s… read more
what if you just found out there was a warrent for you for
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
what if you just found out there was a warrent for you for probation violation but you knew nothing of it and its been 14 years since it happen… read more