Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

SavyLawyer
SavyLawyer
SavyLawyer, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
12 years ago I was convicted of a class 2 felony for forgery.
Sam, Attorney
12 years ago I was convicted of a class 2 felony for forgery. I was a broke college student & I made one license plate sticker. Not at all a violent crime or anything. I was also in the reserves. My s… read more
I was convicted of a class C Felony 19+ years ago in New York
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was convicted of a class C Felony 19+ years ago in New York State. I am trying to ascertain how that may impact my getting a license for nursing and how it might impact my adopting a child.… read more
Convicted class 6 felony 1996..3 years probation.. Denied application
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Convicted class 6 felony 1996..3 years probation.. Denied application to vacate judgement in 2004.. "The State does not object to the restoration of the defendants civil rights.However ,the Defendants… read more
Iam a convicted felony with class I and I was wondering how.long
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Iam a convicted felony with class I and I was wondering how.long bf I can be able to.practice law. And also Do i have to.wrost felony.… read more
I just got charged with a class 3 felony in Peoria, IL. My
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I just got charged with a class 3 felony in Peoria, IL. My first offense. I was caught with 511 grams of Cannabis in my room when the cops burst into my place with a search warrant. I have had a few c… read more
I'm wondering about an appeal for an foid, card in Il. I had
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I'm wondering about an appeal for an foid, card in Il. I had a felony drug conviction over 29 years ago, What are my chances of getting a reversal on the states denial and how do I go about this?. … read more
I was convicted of one count of a class 1 felony bank fraud
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was convicted of one count of a class 1 felony bank fraud over 20 years ago in a Federal Court. I made full restitution and served my 3 year probation without any problems. I was arrested 9 1/2 year… read more
Can a person convicted of a class five felony in Colorado be
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
Can a person convicted of a class five felony in Colorado be allowed to hunt lawfully, or posess firearms, in South Dakota, Montana, Idaho, or Wyoming?… read more
i have a class C felony for forgery 1, the conviction data
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i have a class C felony for forgery 1, the conviction data is 2/21/1997 from Lane County, OR. Someone told me that these types of felonies only stay in the court records for 14 years? i am looking at … read more
Can a class C felony be reduced to a misdemeanor in State? I
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can a class C felony be reduced to a misdemeanor in Washington State? I was convicted of felony eluding in 2014 (a class C felony) in 2014 and was sentenced to 3 weeks of work release. I have not had … read more
Was convicted of felony class 1 in Arizona 2003. Did 6
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Was convicted of felony class 1 in Arizona 2003. Did 6 months in county jail. … read more
A couple years ago I was arrested and pled guilty to (1)
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
A couple years ago I was arrested and pled guilty to (1) class 6 felony, (2) Class 2 misdemeanors, and (1) Class 1 misdemeanor. I used my suspended imp and since the crimes were not punishable by life… read more
State of Washington King County questions...1) Will all prior
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
State of Washington King County questions...1) Will all prior C Class felonies be washed if the offender has not been convicted of any crimes for 5 years? I've been told that only 1 C Class felony wil… read more
In 2007, I was convicted 0f a Class 3 felony Collar fraud. I
Ely, Counselor at Law
In 2007, I was convicted 0f a Class 3 felony for White Collar fraud. I am not in prison and am not on probation after being released from prison in March of 2009. Since I am in the process of renting … read more
Can a minor be convicted of a felony in Indiana I am wondering
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Can a minor be convicted of a felony in Indiana? I am wondering becuase when I was 17,committed a Class D for theft, and a misdomeanor for fleeing. I served probation and house arrest and community se… read more
My son has a class 4 felony drug conviction from Dupage County,
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My son has a class 4 felony drug conviction from Dupage County, IL from 5 years ago. He has had no further legal issues since. He is currently a full-time student and will graduate with an associates … read more
Hello, Im trying to figure out if/how i can expunge a class
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
Hello, I'm trying to figure out if/how i can expunge a class B felony that lead to a conviction and three other class B felonies that were SIS.… read more
I was convicted of two class c felonies in 2000. Its been
John, Trial Lawyer
I was convicted of two class c felonies in 2000. It's been nearly ten years since I was convicted. I was wondering how to get my right to bear arms reinstated? The conviction was for theft of property… read more