Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If a person breaks a window and the owner of that window asks
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
If a person breaks a window and the owner of that window asks that that person not be prosecuted criminally should that CDP be dismissed?… read more
can a person who is the victim of a criminal mischief charge
Ely, Counselor at Law
can a person who is the victim of a criminal mischief charge write a statement against the alleged perps wife and have her pistol permit taking from by law enforcement even if she was not involved in … read more
In a Preliminary Hearing, for a criminal case, is the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
In a Preliminary Hearing, for a criminal case, is the victims family allowed in the courtroom? Or is a preliminary hearing in chambers and private?… read more
Does a person have the right to break a window to obtain ones
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
Does a person have the right to break a window to obtain ones property that someone else has taken and locked from that person?… read more
If a person is charged with Theft by Conversion but criminal
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
If a person is charged with Theft by Conversion but criminal intent is not present and can not be proven, what are the chances of conviction in Georgia?… read more
State of Alaska charged me for breaking out boyfriends car
Sam, Attorney
State of Alaska charged me for breaking out boyfriends car windows. Criminal Michief 3 - went to court and case was dismissed entirely - "No complaint Filed" and judge wrote on court document Decline.… read more
My sister went to jail Dec.9,2009 for breaking the window on
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My sister went to jail Dec.9,2009 for breaking the window on her and her fiancée truck.The charges are simple criminal damage domestic,thats dropped and simple burglary domestic, charges accepted on t… read more
My boyfriend was jumped at a bar and in the process of
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My boyfriend was jumped at a bar and in the process of everything he caused the front door window to break. He was arrested for felony vandalism. We don't know what to expect and really stressed about… read more
In California, if a person goes to a residence with the intent
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
In California, if a person goes to a residence with the intent of committing burglary, begins to remove a window screen to gain entry but then changes their mind and leaves without opening the window … read more
can a victim that has been found guilty of harrassing/provoking
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
can a victim that has been found guilty of harrassing/provoking a person to the point that caused the other person to do minor damage to their property be made pay half the amount of moneytary damage?… read more
The TSA found a glass pipe and a personal amount in my
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
The TSA found a glass pipe and a personal amount in my luggage in TN. I was allowed to come on my trip to Florida, but now afraid to fly back. What are they going to do to me?… read more
if a person has been charged with aggrevaiated assult and criminal
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if a person has been charged with aggrevaiated assult and criminal intent what is the likelyhood that he will be found guilty on those charges… read more
What happens at a criminal pre trial conference where a person
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What happens at a criminal pre trial conference where a person is charged with possesion with the intent to sell heroin?… read more
What is the weight of a probable cause hearing in a criminal
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
What is the weight of a probable cause hearing in a criminal case? And, is there any law that allows DA to proceed with indictment even if the judge said that he found no probable cause?… read more
Is a person guilty of aggravated criminal sexual abuse
Sam, Attorney
Is a person guilty of aggravated criminal sexual abuse if a parent allows their child to date an older person?… read more
I got charged with Criminal Mischief in New Jersey for
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I got charged with Criminal Mischief in New Jersey for breaking my ex-girlfriend's TV and her window. We were living together at the time. I also got a TRO put against me for this. However, the TRO al… read more
Once convicted. Can a person be re-charged on additional
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
Once convicted. Can a person be re-charged on additional charges against the same victim, additional criminal episodes? … read more
If a person breaks into a house and steals a safe with guns
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
If a person breaks into a house and steals a safe with guns in it, but does not have access to the guns as the safe is locked and there is no key, would this be considered aggrevated in New Mexico… read more