Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
The charge is theft. A class c Felony in the state of Indiana.
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
The charge is theft. A class c Felony in the state of Indiana. What is the possible sentence? Also, should I take a lawyer with me, to my initial hearing?… read more
this has to do with a theft charge. my daughter did her probabation,
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
this has to do with a theft charge. my daughter did her probabation, took the classes, paid the fines, did the community service and we thought that would take care of it. It still shows on her record… read more
what is the likely punishment in Utah for a class a theft charge My
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
what is the likely punishment in Utah for a class a theft charge?My friend owed me money and said he would pawn his x-box to pay me back- he couldn't find his ID so I pawned it for him and now I am be… read more
what are the first steps on getting a midemeanor conviction
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
what are the first steps on getting a midemeanor conviction that occured in 2001 expunged from my records.… read more
IN ALABAMA. WHAT CAN AN INDIVIDUAL BE CHARGED WITH FOR STEALING
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
IN ALABAMA. WHAT CAN AN INDIVIDUAL BE CHARGED WITH FOR STEALING ELECTRIC UTILITIES. TAMPERING WITH METER AT A RESIDENCE… read more
I am charged with Class B misdemeanor(petty theft 56$) which
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I am charged with Class B misdemeanor(petty theft 56$) which I did not do. My kid placed something in the cart which I did not notice and went out of the store and I was caught. I am still trying to f… read more
i was charged with theft of services class b misdemeanor. did
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
i was charged with theft of services class b misdemeanor. did not go to jail,went to court & was placed on probation for 6mos. (no tickets,etc..) paid my cour fee of 250.00. I am applying for a job an… read more
I live in Bexar County, Texas and was ordered to take a theft
Zoey_ JD
I live in Bexar County, Texas and was ordered to take a theft class for a shoplifting charge. How do I know what class they will accept?… read more
The police want to question me about a friend who was
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
The police want to question me about a friend who was charged with a class d felony. Should I talk to the police and tell them I don't know anything? … read more
What should I do to obtain the best outcome for my charge ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
What should I do to obtain the best outcome for my charge of misdemeanor Theft by Shoplifting (1st offense)?… read more
i just got charged with a class b misdemeanor for providing
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
i just got charged with a class b misdemeanor for providing alcohol to a minor, this is my first offense. What should I be expecting when I go to court?… read more
my son was jailed for charges filed by our city for obstructing.
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
my son was jailed for charges filed by our city for obstructing. the city filed the same charges with the county and did not offer him a defense attorney with the city the county did. the city also re… read more
I was arrested for petty theft last night and have no idea
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Hi, I was arrested for petty theft last night and have no idea what the next step is. I have no previous charges … read more
I WAS CHARGE WITH GRAND THEFT , I DID NOT STOLE ANYTHING ,
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I WAS CHARGE WITH GRAND THEFT , I DID NOT STOLE ANYTHING , BUT I TRIED TO GET A FRIENDS CAR OUT OF THE IMPOUND BY REGISTERING THE CAR UNDER MY BROTHER'S DEALER NAME SIGNING A REPO CERTIFICATE WHICH IS… read more
My son and 2 of s friend were charged with retail theft from
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son and 2 of his friend were charged with retail theft from our local Walmart in June. They were trying to take a bottle of Jack Daniels. They drove themselves to the police station where they were… read more
My friend has a charge of petty theft burglary child indangerment
Ely, Counselor at Law
My friend has a charge of petty theft burglary child indangerment and theft he has witness s that he was not there when he was charged with this also the charge of recovering stolen property does he h… read more
Hi, my friend and I was recently charge of third degree theft
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Hi, my friend and I was recently charge of third degree theft here in Washington State. This is our first time and we both do not have criminal record. I would like to know the worst possible charges … read more
I was charge with a PL155.25 but I did not do the crime what
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
hi I was charge with a PL155.25 but I did not do the crime what are the steps to fighting this … read more