Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Joseph
Joseph
Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a third degree felony. Am I able to purchase a fire
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a third degree felony. Am I able to purchase a fire arm in the state of Texas failure to stop and render Aid 10 years ago. Am I able to purchase a firearm in the state of Texas … read more
My son was convicted of OVI in Ohio over 3 years ago. He was
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son was convicted of OVI in Ohio over 3 years ago. He was stopped for failure to come to a complete stop at a red light. He had 1 beer about 45 minutes before. His lawyer from the first offense had… read more
I was arrested at a traffic stop for alleged DUI, and after
Sam, Attorney
I was arrested at a traffic stop for alleged DUI, and after being processed at the police station, I was never given a copy of arrest record, police files or breath test evidence. I was also not given… read more
I was charged with failure to render aid and criminal agrivated
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I was charged with failure to render aid and criminal agrivated homicide with motor vehicle .my public defender told me i could get up to 10 years if i plead guilty. he thinks i should go to trial. i'… read more
I pled guilty to failure to render assistance at the scene
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I pled guilty to failure to render assistance at the scene of an accident over 30 years ago which involved the fatality of pedestrian, was charged with a misdemeanor, had driving privilages revoked an… read more
My brother was taken to a police station over an ...
JD, Doctoral Degree
My brother was taken to a police station over an incident that happened last year. He had a pair of scissors and tried to attack my dad. He was taken to a mental hospital. Today he was arrested over s… read more
An incident happen on 3/3/09, I was arrested 3/18/09 by turning
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
An incident happen on 3/3/09, I was arrested 3/18/09 by turning myself in. I have called the Clerk of Court office in the criminal dept. to find out about a court date but there is no charges filed ag… read more
I was arrested for dwi. Second offense. I'm three weeks from
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I was arrested for dwi. Second offense. I'm three weeks from completing a dwi court program. The incident happened last year in August. I plead guilty then. But did the program for a reduced sentence coming in December. Long of the short. When does the dmv count the time the license is taken away? From the initial plea or my reduced sentence court date coming up? Thank you … read more
there was this incident happenned that my husbands driving
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
there was this incident happenned that my husband's driving the car on our way home then theres 3 patrol car stopped us with three policemen and there one who suddenly pointed a gun on us, me and my h… read more
I was arrested for misdemenor failure to stop. I didnt relize
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was arrested for misdemenor failure to stop. I didn't relize police were pulling me over. I stop when I noticed I pulled over. I was thrown out of the car and forced to the ground handcuffed, arrest… read more
arrested over a year ago and held in custody no indictment ...
Legal Professional
Legal Professional, Doctoral Degree
arrested over a year ago and held in custody no indictment and has been passed over by grand jury several times… read more
I WAS ARRESTED ON A FAILURE TO APPEAR ON A DRUG ...
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
I WAS ARRESTED ON A FAILURE TO APPEAR ON A DRUG CHARGE 18 YEARS AGO. THIS HAPPENED 10 YEARS AGO IN EL PASO. THE WARRANT WAS OUT OF ILLINOIS. THEY HELD ME FOR 2 DAYS UNTIL ILLINOIS TOLD THEM TO RELEASE… read more
I was recently arrested in PA for a 4th dui. I have not had
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was recently arrested in PA for a 4th dui. I have not had an offense for 7 years. This 4th incident happened at a low point in my life. I have bipolar syndrome, am schizoaffective ( a thought disord… read more
My name is XXXXX XXXXX i have an incident to happen this
John, Trial Lawyer
My name is XXXXX XXXXX i have an incident to happen this evening this been ongoing for a year. my daughter and her best freind got arrested tonight .One of the girls that they fought got her arm broke… read more
Criminal Law State of NJ - Last summer I was arrested for fighting-
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Criminal Law State of NJ - Last summer I was arrested for fighting- went to court and it was amended down to an ordinance violation- payed my $500 fine and did my anger management evaluation- which th… read more
what happens if you violate your probation and are ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
what happens if you violate your probation and are arrested 6 years later with no incident in between?… read more
Incident happened in Mobile AL. 20 year old son arrested and
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Incident happened in Mobile AL. 20 year old son arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and paraphanelia. First time offender First can he request youthful offender and what are possible pen… read more
My 17 year old daughter was recently arrested for failure to
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My 17 year old daughter was recently arrested for failure to identify in a state that does not have a stop and identify statue. when we started looking at reports and asking questions as to how this h… read more