Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my husband is in prison for parole violations. he also has
Lawdoctor
Lawdoctor, Attorney At Law
my husband is in prison for parole violations. he also has new charges coming against him for possession. i'm trying to figure out the sentencing guidelines, so i know what to expect… read more
My husband is on parole from Michigan and he violated his parole
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband is on parole from Michigan and he violated his parole by coming down to AZ and now has been arrested and expredited to Michigan to do TRV. I am currently living AZ and working with an appar… read more
My husband in currently in prison and has a parole hearing
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
My husband in currently in prison and has a parole hearing on Feb 21. He also have a charge pending for fta at a county detention center. He has a date for trial because he did show up but they told him his name wasn't on the paper to turn him self in so now they are trying to give him 6 more consecutive months can that change his parole hearing in any way … read more
My son is being charged with a 5 felonies relating to gun
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is being charged with a 5 felonies relating to gun possession in Washington DC. He is also being charged with possession of a narcotic. I'm looking to hire an attorney that will fight for him. … read more
My son was charged with possession of heroin, released on
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was charged with possession of heroin, released on bond. He was asked to come in and take a drug test, he did...and failed it. Now what will happen?… read more
Husband is being charged for possession and use of an
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Husband is being charged for possession and use of an illegal drug in prison. He is already in there because he was charged for criminal trespassing and criminal damage. What can we expect?… read more
My brother was recently convicted of a probation violation.
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
My brother was recently convicted of a probation violation. He was on probation for possession of heroin and possession of cocaine. He failed numerous drug tests for marijuana while on probation, and … read more
my husband violated parole after being out 1 week by being
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
my husband violated parole after being out 1 week by being at a non compliant address and also not charging his gps..how much time does that hold?… read more
Stepson is on parole after serving 16 years in prison. He
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Stepson is on parole after serving 16 years in prison. He has been charged with simple possession. He has not abided by his parole guidelines, such as not showing up for his parole meetings, refused t… read more
My son was released from Texas prison in February, 2008. He
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
My son was released from Texas prison in February, 2008. He is on parole until 2015. His charge was "possession with intent to sell". He received a 10 year sentence and served 2 1/2 years. He received… read more
What recourse does a prisoner in state prison for a parole
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
What recourse does a prisoner in state prison for a parole violation have, when he is kept in prison for longer than he was sentenced by the parole violations board?… read more
my husband went to prison on a parole violation for being a
JPEsq, Attorney
my husband went to prison on a parole violation for being a felon and taking me to a county jail to drop off some money to a friend. he waited in the car with our son. the parole board gave him 2 mont… read more
my husband has a parole violation due to a felony possession
Ely, Counselor at Law
my husband has a parole violation due to a felony possession of a controlled substance. he has been incarcerated for 4 months and is still waiting on a court date and lab results, he had 5 years on pa… read more
My boyfriend is in an Indiana prison on a parole violation.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My boyfriend is in an Indiana prison on a parole violation. He got a DUI in Kentucky but he beat the case in court. The charges were dropped. But they held him anyway and Indiana came and got him and … read more
My boyfriend was in prison 8 years and has been on parole.
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
My boyfriend was in prison 8 years and has been on parole. He was arrested and violated parole. How long will he be in prison? … read more
MY HUSBAND IS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER, HE IS IN PRISON FOR
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
MY HUSBAND IS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER, HE IS IN PRISON FOR A PAROLE VIOLATION HE HAS BEEN IN SINCE 2-8-07.HIS PAROLE OFFICER SAID THAT HE CAN'T LIVE WITH ME WHEN HE GETS OUT,BECAUSE OF MY DAUGHTER W… read more
Parole violation in Indiana. The original charge was a
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
The original charge was a burglary. But the parole violation was not a new charge. It was a rules violation … read more
My husband was recently convicted of felony drug possession
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
My husband was recently convicted of felony drug possession of heroin - personal use. The parole board recommended a treatment program. The judge hearing his case refused to accept the board's recomme… read more