Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My sister called me wanting to borrow $10,000. She said her
Loren, criminal lawyer
My sister called me wanting to borrow $10,000. She said her friend received $100,000 from 'The International Monetary Fund and American Reinvestment and Recovery act'. She said they give Grants to dis… read more
i won a ipod nano on ebay the person i won it from refused
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
i won a ipod nano on ebay the person i won it from refused to send it because he felt he did not get enough money for it and relisted it and sold it for more money, now i find out i was dealing with a… read more
My dead was called from so called lottery company that he
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
Hello! My dead was called from so called lottery company that he won $12000. Then got another call from so called Federal bank representative that they need $90 fee to get paid to verify his identity … read more
Recieved postcard from HXXXXX XXXXXon telling me I qualify
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Recieved postcard from HXXXXX XXXXXon telling me I qualify for a $10,000 grant. Was sent a check for $948.40 with instructions to cash or deposit in my account, send her $500 fee by greendot money pak… read more
If someone from the same job name is slandered because the
LawTalk, Lawyer
If someone from the same job name is XXXXX XXXXX the person say he dated her and also he tells people from her town to harrass her daughter and to stop providing health care services to her daughter. … read more
A man called me nov.4 [email protected]:11pm telling me he was from Winner
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
A man called me nov.4 [email protected]:11pm telling me he was from Winner International Sweepstakes in eroupe stateing i had won a very large sum of money his name was jay brown said he works from washinton D.C… read more
I just found out my fiancee was giving me forged checks to
David Weilbacher, Esq.
David Weilbacher, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I just found out my fiancee was giving me forged checks to cash on my bank account and telling me they where from his clients, now i have several forged checks on my account. what happens to me becaus… read more
Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I recently got a temporary order of protection on my current bf … read more
the judge give me 1 year because the tone of my voice was he
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
the judge give me 1 year because the tone of my voice was he said i was still mad at the boy frind of my wife , i hace sore troat for being on the court so early i tsaid to to the judge but i said i c… read more
if the cops find a purse and tell the person to come in because
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if the cops find a purse and tell the person to come in because you they are giving it back to you, then find adderall (an ADD medicne)in it and start interrogating the person and threaten to take the… read more
my friend stole 4000 from his job because of a serious gambling
Sam, Attorney
my friend stole 4000 from his job because of a serious gambling problem he wants to tell his job and the police what he did but is scared of what will happen. what is your best advice… read more
I was just charged in Fl with Battery against my husband
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was just charged in Perry Fl with Battery against my husband because he failed to tell the law officer "everything" that he had done over the past two years to lead up to the lashing out at him! I a… read more
If you have an erisa pension, to avoid a civil libel
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
if you have an erisa pension, to avoid a civil libel judgement from taking it out of your bank account what is the best way to deposit it, direct deposit into another checking account not your basic c… read more
my boyfriend is a drug user and because he refuse to give ...
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Business Owner
my boyfriend is a drug user and because he refuse to give someone part of what he bought for hisself the person told police where he was and what he had on him and he was arrested on 2 counts of possi… read more
I am working with a defense attorney who is not very engaged
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am working with a defense attorney who is not very engaged in my case because I think he is feels he is best suited to cases related to DUI, Domestic Violence etc. My case is embezzlement in the amo… read more
I received a call from UPS Phone # 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX telling me
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I received a call from UPS Phone # XXXXX telling me I had just won $45,000.00, a 20l0 Mercedes, a TV and it all sounds too good to be true. The mans name isXXXXX in Movay, Jamaca and wants me to send … read more
i was terminated from a job in september 2007 because my ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
i was terminated from a job in september 2007 because my employer says he has video tape of me giving things away. it is february of 2008 and my ex employer will not give me my w-2 forms. he says if i… read more
Is it okay if i used my husband debit or visa card without
Ely, Counselor at Law
Is it okay if i used my husband debit or visa card without asking permission from him? Because he doesn't give me some money for my expenses. Im a Filipina wife married an American. What should i do? … read more