Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If I get my one single felony expunged from my record, is it
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
If I get my one single felony expunged from my record, is it then lega for me, when applying for any state licensure in counseling, to omit this felony from the application when it asks if I have been… read more
Is it possible to get a felony for larceny expunged from a
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
Is it possible to get a felony for larceny expunged from a persons record … read more
Is it possible to get a felony expunged in new york state.
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Is it possible to get a felony expunged in new york state. This is a felony charge non drug related from 1996 in the US federal court system. Not the state system.… read more
is it possible to get a expungement of my felony charges in
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
is it possible to get a expungement of my felony charges in south carolina. I commited a burgulary and grand larceny in the same crime. it was a non violent crime and no one was home. it is the only t… read more
My son was convicted of a felony twenty years ago. Is it possible
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
My son was convicted of a felony twenty years ago. Is it possible to have a felony expunged from his record and if so what action can I pursue?. Thank you.… read more
Can you get a Class A felony expunged from your record? If
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
Can you get a Class A felony for robbery expunged from your record, if it is your only offense?… read more
Is it possible to get your criminal record expunged that is
LadyLawyer12
LadyLawyer12, criminal lawyer
Is it possible to get your criminal record expunged that is 10 years or older? There are several records.… read more
Can I get my felony conviction of illegal possesion of a firearm
Counselor
Counselor, Doctoral Degree
Can I get my felony conviction of illegal possesion of a firearm in Illinois expunged off my record?… read more
How can one go about getting a felony expunged from his record? This occurred 25 years ago
Sam, Attorney
How can one go about getting a felony expunged from his record? This occurred 25 years ago at age 18. He served time and probation but has been a model citizen ever since.… read more
What is the procedure for having a felony charge expunged ...
GAF LAW
GAF LAW, Lawyer
What is the procedure for having a felony charge expunged from one's record? We would like to get the process started and need to know what avenues to follow.....who can help us best? Senators, repres… read more
Is it possible to expunge non violent felonies in Illinois
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
is it possible to expunge non violent felonies in Illinois more than 20 years old … read more
Is it possible to get a misdemeanor (petty theft) expunged
Sam, Attorney
Is it possible to get a misdemeanor (petty theft) expunged from one's record in the state of Virginia? When I was a teenager, I associated with the "wrong crowd," if you will, and I made the poor deci… read more
Is it possible to expunge a felony conviction in the State
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Is it possible to expunge a felony conviction in the State of Georgia? He was charged, prosecuted and served two weeks in jail. He needs this expunged so he can obtain better employment. He also lives… read more
Is it possible to get a federal felony removed from your records
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is it possible to get a federal felony removed from your records without a pardon from the president? I live in Indiana.… read more
i have a felony on my background record from ohio. i have only
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
i have a felony on my background record from ohio. i have only one felony but was told i couldnt get an expungement because the felony is of a second degree. i want to know is it possible to get re-se… read more
Is it possible to get a Felony conviction of Possession of
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
Is it possible to get a Felony conviction of Possession of Marijuana over 50grams with Distribution Expunged??… read more
Is it possible to expunge a federal felony record from over
Ely, Counselor at Law
Is it possible to expunge a federal felony record from over 15 yrs ago? The person spent 60 days in jail.… read more
Is it possible to get a felony record from 2 years ago
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Is it possible to get a felony record from 2 years ago expunged? … read more