Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
a local law enforcement agency is trying to charge me with
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
a local law enforcement agency is trying to charge me with grand larceny of a vehicle after the fact i took my property still in title to me back froma car lot i brought my truck to for them to sell. … read more
Hello. I have been recently charged with Attempted grand larceny
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello. I have been recently charged with Attempted grand larceny (Class E felony). What happened was I went to a state university in NY for undergraduate, and paid out of state tuition since I was a n… read more
I have recently been arrested on the charges of Grand Larceny
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
I have recently been arrested on the charges of Grand Larceny and Entering without breaking. The property taken was returned in the same condition it was taken in. They offered me a deal where the cha… read more
Have been charged with grand larceny steal property >=200
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Have been charged with grand larceny steal property >=200 code 18.2-95 I was with my daughter and have been asked to come to court what could possible happen?… read more
If you have been charged with grand larceny and the persons
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
If you have been charged with grand larceny and the persons accusing you say they have it on store video and camera and can't come forward with the evidence. The case has passed a year can my attorney… read more
Been charged with grand larceny d felony....can charges be
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Been charged with grand larceny d felony....can charges be reduced based on fair market value of stolen item ?...cable tester..telecom equiptment....brand new 3000$...fair market value after theft 100… read more
I have been charged with 2nd degree forgery, grand larceny
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have been charged with 2nd degree forgery, grand larceny and attempted falsifying business . I gave my written statement during my termination and cooperated with the police. I will hopefully have a… read more
My 16 year old son was just charged with grand larceny because
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My 16 year old son was just charged with grand larceny because he stole an iPhone 6 but this is his first offense, what can I do to help him? Can I offer to pay for the victims phone to make this all … read more
Hi I was recently charge with grand larceny D class and first
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Hi I was recently charge with grand larceny D class and first degree fraud. I said to have went various jc penny stores doing fraudulent returns for 4 years buying items at different jc penny stores c… read more
I have a gun possession in N.Y. back in 1994, grand larceny
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a gun possession in N.Y. back in 1994, grand larceny in 1995 (while I was under 21), marijuana possession (under a gram) in 1998. Nothing since then. My civil rights have been restored. Can I r… read more
Hi . Just recently I was charged with grand larceny e. And
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi . Just recently I was charged with grand larceny e. And D felonys . These are customer complaints from my previous job a year ago that no longer is in buisness. The charges are against me, another … read more
i was charged with possession of stolen property. using a license
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
i was charged with possession of stolen property. using a license plate that was a friends but turns out it wasn't hers to begin with so now i have to go to court. Ive never done anything illegal, hav… read more
I was charged with grand larceny in 2006 and released on pr
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was charged with grand larceny in 2006 and released on pr bond . The case was that I sold rock off of a job I was a project manager on at that time . There is no evidence and the person that was arr… read more
I was charged with Felony grand larceny in a small town in
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I was charged with Felony grand larceny in a small town in New York 20ish years ago. The case was due to a check for $2,700.00 I wrote to a vendor and asked them to hold for a period of time which the… read more
in 2005 i was charged with grand larceny for over collecting
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
in 2005 i was charged with grand larceny for over collecting unemployment , can i have this sealed or expunged ? i live in New York.… read more
I have been charged with 3 felonies(b&e,larceny and poss. of
JPEsq, Attorney
I have been charged with 3 felonies(b&e,larceny and poss. of stolen goods). The stolen item is a college diploma valued at $200.I have now been indicted. I have absolutely no criminal record,am 32 yea… read more
I was charged with grand larceny shoplifting from Walmart.
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was charged with grand larceny shoplifting from Walmart. I was arrested. ..after I was released I went back to walmart and purchased everything they said I was trying to steal..how will that work in… read more
hi i was charged with grand larceny in the fourth and burglary
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
hi i was charged with grand larceny in the fourth and burglary in the third in upstate ny. i took some scrap metal from a family friend i was working for, thinking it would be alright. which obviously… read more