Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I have found a website that provide prostitutes, and they

Customer Question
say that they can bring...
I have found a website that provide prostitutes, and they say that they can bring the girl to my house! The girls are very sexy and I would love to have sex with them by paying 400$/hour as they were asked me; however, I am afraid of the police.
I found them on this website www.eros-philly.com
my question is what could I do if I got caught by police ?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/30/2009
Criminal Lawyer: Daniel Solutions, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 7 years ago
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Criminal Defense Lawyer

If there is an offering of sex for money it is illegal. If you're arrested you would be charged with patronizing the prostitute.

Such activity is not legal except for Nevada brothels. These brothels are the only place where sex can be bought and sold. Prostitution is only legal in Nevada , though the “street walking” form of prostitution is still illegal. For a relatively big state (area wise) such as Nevada , Reno , Las Vegas , Carson City or Lake Tahoe is off limits for brothels. The desert, far away from the rest of civilization, is the only place prostitution and brothels are allowed to exist. Even then, they are not allowed to advertise.

Great!
However, they do not say they are offering prostitutes. they say they are providing massage service, but, actually, they implied that the girls are prostitutes.
My question is if their job is illegal, why the police does not catch them even though their numbers and pics are displayed on the website.

And, what is the penalty of patronizing a prostitute in Delaware?

No it is not legal to have sex for money. Please reread my prior post.

I can not say why the police have not shutdown or investigated the service however if you look at the terms and conditions of the services website it expressly states that this is not an offer for prostitution which is illegal and that anything which happens beyond the escort is voluntary. This is most likely the only factor preventing the police from shutting down the website but my prior post is still correct.

Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions