How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 38181
Experience:  16 years practicing criminal defense.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need legal advice, i was browsing legal pornography and saw

This answer was rated:

I need legal advice, i was browsing legal pornography and saw illegal images mixed in i closed the webpage immediately and cleaned my browswer, will i be tracked down? it was an accident



If you were on a private computer, not a work or goverment computer, then someone would have to know what you were viewing and notify the police or file a complaint in order for it to be brought to the attention of the authorities.


Get a program called Drive Scrubber and if you see anything that is questionable on websites, close your browser, clean your cookies and your history.


You should be fine.








I hope you have a better understanding of your question as a result of my comments. I am sorry if the answer is not what you would prefer, but as you know, sometimes the correct answer is good news, other times bad. I hope you have a better understanding of your legal issue as a result of my comments. If the information given in fact answered your question please click the GREEN "ACCEPT" button NOW, so that I receive credit for my work. If you need additional clarification on this question, don't hesitate to click "Reply" and I will be happy to help you. Please give me as much detail as you can so that I can respond after receiving all the relevant details. If you would like to have me help with further questions, you can request me personally in your question caption.

Barrister and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you