How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BenPrince Your Own Question
BenPrince, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 28
Experience:  Criminal Defense Practitioner in California
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
BenPrince is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a minute order in Orange County California to correct

Customer Question

I need a minute order in Orange County California to correct a disposition on my local arrest record. The counts were dispositioned as dismissed in Barstow court however; the dispositions were not transferred to Orange County where I was arrested on a warrant for those counts. These were all misdemeaner traffic infractions.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  BenPrince replied 7 years ago.
If there's an error in the minutes of the disposition of your case, only the court can correct it. The bad news is, you probably need to hire a lawyer to take care of this for you. The good news is, the lawyer can probably appear in court on your behalf without you needing to be there, and it shouldn't be that expensive. Best of luck!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your response however I was looking for an anwer like this.




You need to fill out form FL-??? "Motion for something or other" , take it to the courthouse with your evidence that the record is in error and ask the judge for a minute order to correct it.


Just telling me to hire a lawyer does not answer my question.


Sorry for the confusion.


Mike Blatterman

Expert:  BenPrince replied 7 years ago.
If it were as simple as filling out a form and taking it to the courthouse, that would be the answer I would have given you. However, the answer is you need a lawyer for that. I'm sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear. I will opt out and see if another expert can tell you how to go about representing yourself in this matter.

Edited by BenPrince on 12/1/2009 at 11:32 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for your time and for opting out. Please don't bother another expert since the real answer to my question is probably not worth $18 dollars of their time either.