How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Wendt Your Own Question
James Wendt
James Wendt, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 54
Experience:  Former public defender. Experience in state and federal courts. White coller crime.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
James Wendt is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need the cite from Air Space involving Hillsborough County

Resolved Question:

I need the cite from "Air Space" involving Hillsborough County Aviation Authority vs {[don't have] that states the air space from 0 to 500 feet belong to the property owner anda property owner can pocess all the air space above his land that he can occupy. Tnx [email protected]
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  James Wendt replied 7 years ago.
It doesn't state exactly that but the cite you are looking for is Hillsborough County Aviation Authority v. Benitez, 200 So.2d 194 (Fla. 2nd Dist. 1967). There is a difference between forbidding aircraft from infringing on air space below 500 feet and allowing a property owner to "occupy" such air space. The above case does not allow owners of property to physically "occupy" the sir space though it does grant the owners an interest in such air space.
James Wendt and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you