James Wendt
James Wendt, Lawyer
Experience:  Former public defender. Experience in state and federal courts. White coller crime.
18957548

I need the cite from Air Space involving Hillsborough County

I need the cite from "Air Space" involving Hillsborough County Aviation Authority vs {[don't have] that states the air space from 0 to 500 feet belong to the property owner anda property owner can pocess all the air space above his land that he can occupy. Tnx [email protected]
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  James Wendt replied 7 years ago.
It doesn't state exactly that but the cite you are looking for is Hillsborough County Aviation Authority v. Benitez, 200 So.2d 194 (Fla. 2nd Dist. 1967). There is a difference between forbidding aircraft from infringing on air space below 500 feet and allowing a property owner to "occupy" such air space. The above case does not allow owners of property to physically "occupy" the sir space though it does grant the owners an interest in such air space.