Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

WHAT IS CODE PC 3056 F

Customer Question
WHAT IS CODE PC 3056 F
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/11/2009
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 8 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Customer

PC 3056 is a parole hold. Parole has violated the defendant.

_____

If I've helped, please click the green Accept button so I can get credit for my work.

This thread will not close and you can always use it to get clarification.This is informational only and is NOT legal advice. There is no attorney-client relationship. You are advised to consult an attorney in your state for specific legal advice.
Zoey_ JD
Thank you for the accept. Here is the actual statute. I went back to add it for you but you'd already read the answer and I couldn't edit:

3056. Prisoners on parole shall remain under the legal custody of
the department and shall be subject at any time to be taken back
within the inclosure of the prison.

The "F" would indicate that this is a Felony matter

No need to click on accept again.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD