Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Can a convicted felon with 1 strike pending penelity faze request

Customer Question
services at the arm forced...
Can a convicted felon with 1 strike pending penelity faze request services at the arm forced in lue of prison time & probation.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/2/2009
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 8 years ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Very unlikely to happen. That would be a plea deal that would need to be worked out with the DA but the Judge would also have to approve it. Moreover, the armed forces has restrictions for individuals with felony convictions.

If the plea from the DA was converted to a misterminer would that help this situation.
Your previous felony conviction is going to cause problems with your admission. You need to speak with a recruiter to see if you are even eligible. If the charge is amended to a misdemeanor, it may allow you to avoid jail or probation, as neither is required.
Thank you for allowing me to answer your question. Please click the ACCEPT button, so I can get credit for my answer.
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty