DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
17924466

my son got a ticket aS REXCKLESS DRIVER, wHICH HE NEVER GOTTEN

Customer Question

my son got a ticket aS REXCKLESS DRIVER, wHICH HE NEVER GOTTEN STOPS FOR MORE THAN TWO MILES ON THE STREET WHERE HE WAS DRIVING WITH THE SPPED LIMIT AND COP ARREST HIM AFTER HE REACHING AT HOME AND HE IS A MINOR. CAN I FIGHT FOR HIS TICKET
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  DCrane Law replied 7 years ago.
when you say fight for his ticket, do you mean defend the ticket on his behalf?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes and how
unfortunately you cannot represent your son unless you are an attorney.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What answer my son has to give to save himself
What allegations gave rise to the charge? was he making unsafe lane changes? speeding?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
unsafe lane chage when the person infront of him stop at unce then he try to save himself to hitting him from back and he went in to the opposit traffic side
I see, this argument would be countered by your son failing to keep a safe distance. The officer would say that your son's need to change lanes so abruptly was caused by your son not keeping a safe distance from the car in front of him and had he kept a safe distance he would not have had to change lanes, he could have just applied his breaks. Your son will need to argue that he kept a safe distance given the road conditions, I am assuming this was on a road/highway where the speed limit was in excess of 35 mph, in such an environment even keeping a safe distance would necessitate a lane change.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I forgot to tell you he was in merging lane and he merged in to lane when the oth guy hitt the breaks. how ever detective was behind him in civil car. She did not stop hin for more than two miles but they arrest him from home when they saw him as an IndXXXXX XXXXX teenager.
I see, so you are alleging racial discrimination?