How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CrimDefense Your Own Question
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27564
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CrimDefense is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do I need an attorney retained for my daughter who is currently

Resolved Question:

Do I need an attorney retained for my daughter who is currently incarserated to make sure she gets all she is entitled to like an article 35 for testifing in federal cases
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 7 years ago.
If your daughter is promised something in exchange for her testimony, it should certainly be in writing. An attorney can make sure the proper procedures are followed and she is getting all that she can for her cooperation. Moreover, they can negotiate some type of deal, on her behalf.
CrimDefense and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions