How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do i get my husband of parole early he has been on parole

Resolved Question:

how do i get my husband of parole early ? he has been on parole for 6 years and hes max is till 2015
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 7 years ago.



you would need to speak to his parole officer and ask if they would support a motion to the parole board for an abatement - now, this does not mean he will be off parole - that will only happen at expiration. it only means that he would not be supervised any longer; therefore does not have to report, etc.


only the parole board can abate and, of course, they wont do that if the PO is not supportive of it. so you need to speak to the PO and/or that supervisor.


good luck



Samuel II and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you