How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27044
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has been charged with VUSCA in Wa state. He has

Resolved Question:

My husband has been charged with VUSCA in Wa state. He has been to court and is waiting to find out if he can go through Drug Court. Is he currently allowed to leave the state? (Not out of country)
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 years ago.

If your husband is not presently on probation or mandated to Drug Court, he can travel out of the state so long as he is present in court on the date he is supposed to return. He is not yet under any other court mandate.


If I've helped, please click the green Accept button so I can get credit for my work.

This thread will not close and you can always use it to get clarification.This is informational only and is NOT legal advice. There is no attorney-client relationship. You are advised to consult an attorney in your state for specific legal advice.

Edited by FranL on 10/21/2009 at 6:27 PM EST
Zoey_ JD and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you