Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My son put a key-logger on their home computer because he suspected

Customer Question
his wife of having an...
My son put a key-logger on their home computer because he suspected his wife of having an affair. They are in process of getting a divorce, and she said she will see what she can do about fileing charges. They purchased this computer together. Can she legally do anything?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/1/2009
Criminal Lawyer: Andrea, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Andrea
Andrea, Lawyer

Good Afternoon,

Welcome to JustAnswer, I will be glad to help with your questions.

I do not believe that your son has anything to worry about; there are no charges that she could possibly file against your son with respect to the computer; your soon to be "former" daughter in law is scared because she is beng found out and will be exposed.

I do not think she could have done anything even if they had not purchased the computer together; as I said, she is scared because she is being exposed as an adulteress and she i taking the approach of "the best defense is an offense" since she cannot defend having an affair.

My best to you and your son

Pressing the "ACCEPT" button will not close the window and you may ask follow up questions;

If you have questions in the future, feel free to ask for me; you may do so, by simply typing my name at the beginning of your question.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Please press the GREEN "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for my time and effort in assisting you.

Making a deposit does not constitute an acceptance of my answer; unless you press the ACCEPT button.

Leaving positive Feedback, Bonus is not required, but is always appreciated

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you and Good Luck!

ANDREA, JD, LL.M., Taxation

Member, NY & PA Bar

DISCLAIMER: The facts stated herein are information only and are not intended, nor should be construed as legal advice or legal opinion and No Attorney-Client relationship is formed by asking questions and receiving information; laws vary from state to state and to protect your interests, you should seek local counsel

Andrea
Andrea, Lawyer
Andrea
Andrea
Andrea, Lawyer