Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

What does this mean...INVALID ADDRESS OVERRIDE PURSUANT TO

What does this mean...INVALID ADDRESS OVERRIDE PURSUANT TO BOOKING
This is typically a command that is used in the system to note that when the address was placed into the system at time of booking it was not recognized by the system automatically and had to be manually entered. It lets those looking at the record know that while the address is in the system, it may not be a correct or valid address because it was not recognized by the system automatically at the time it was entered.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

Use of this service does not create any attorney client relationship. Any information provided is not the practice of law but intended to direct you in finding an attorney in your locale.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Just so I'm clear on this, just because the system didn't recognize the address and it was manually entered doesn't automatically imply that a false address was given by the defendent.
It does not imply the address is false, it also does not imply the address is valid as it would with an address verified by their system. It is merely notice to those looking at the record that the address was not verified through the system and had to be manually entered.