How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask J.Hazelbaker Your Own Question
J.Hazelbaker, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4385
Experience:  Extensive training and experience in criminal law matters, both prosecuting and defending.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
J.Hazelbaker is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased some goods from at the start

This answer was rated:

I purchased some goods from at the start of July. When they didn't arrive i emailed them and 3 weeks after purchase they told me the goods were out of stock. I asked for a Refund and still have not recieved one. At first they were answering my emails with excuses (and i have all of these emails), now they are not answering my emails at all.

The very first thing that I would do is to initiate a chargeback complaint with your bank and credit card company. They can do this immediately and your bank will provide you with the forms and instructions.


I would then file online complaints with the Federal Trade Commission at I would also file the same complaint with your state attorney general and the ag for the state where the website lists as the home state of the company. You can find this online complaint portals by "googling" the name of the state and the phrase "attorney general consumer complaint".


Those are the four best steps you can take to get your money back.



Please let me know, if you have follow-up questions.


The information is provided for discussion and entertainment purposes only. I believe in helping people and answering their questions and providing information and solutions. To encourage and facilitate this practice, it is understood and agreed by the recipient that by opening, reading, accepting, and viewing this information, no attorney-client relationship has been discussed, agreed to or otherwise established. It is understood that by posting to this site, your information is made public and no attorney-client confidence is created or possible.


In legal matters, time is of the essence. As such, you should contact an experienced lawyer right away to protect your legal rights!


I appreciate your "Accepting" my answer if it has been helpful to you. Doing so allows me to continue helping in this manner. Thank you.

J.Hazelbaker and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions