How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 116817
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know how I can get cases to the court docket in 2

This answer was rated:

I need to know how I can get cases to the court docket in 2 different counties in the same state. How do I get the case numbers? They won't give them to me and tell me that she has to have prison request these and they won't do this.

What legal forms do I need to fill out to get the judges yo run charges together with her charges in prision? Were can I get these forms?
What you will need to do, since you cannot file anything on her behalf because it would be considered the unauthorized practice of law, is you will need to go to the public defenders office and arrange to get her an attorney through them to assist her in handling the cases and seeking to get them heard and possibly getting the sentences to run concurrent. This is the only way you can help her is by getting her a public defender to assist her.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
How do I go about talking to and getting a public defender on her behalf?
You need to go to the county where the cases are and to the public defenders office there to speak to them and inform them she is in jail and is in need of the legal assistance.
Law Educator, Esq. and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions