How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Paul, Will you accept another $30.00 retainer or hit Please

Customer Question


Will you accept another $30.00 retainer or hit? Please understand that KYLE is not my biological child, he just stays with me because his father is in prison in Idaho mom is disabled, and my wife and I have taken care of the four boys since about 1990. Kyle is the last and one of my favorites because most of the time he is managable.

What I would like to do is forward a copy of the letter we have composed to Judge Reynolds before I actually submit it.

My email [email protected]

My background is also law enforcement and corrections, so let's keep it legal and professional.

Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 years ago.
The only way I can assist you with the letter is if you actually post it in here (change all the names to fake names). If you care to do that,I would be glad to review it and assist.