Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

HELLO, AND THANK YOU FIRST I AM THE NOW 62 YR. YOUNG MOTHER

Customer Question
HELLO, AND THANK YOU FIRST...
HELLO, AND THANK YOU FIRST: I AM THE NOW 62 YR. YOUNG MOTHER OF A BLK. MALE IN CA MENS COLONY. ON A THREE STRIKE. HIS SENTENCE IS THAT OF A MURDERER, RAPIST, GUN SHOOTING MAMING NUT. AND THAT IS NOT WHAT HE IS AT ALL. I MADE A COMPLAINT TO SAN FRANCISCO HEAD OF JUDGES ABOUT HOW I AND OTHERS SAW RACISM IN HIS COURT. OF COURSE THE RESPONSE WAS HOW GREAT A JUDGE HE IS. THAT THEY CHECKED, FOUND NONE. THEY DID NOT QUESTION US . MY SON CHARGED WITH ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON, BEING A MEAT CLEAVER AND WITH GREAT BODILY HARM. THE DETECTIVE KEPT WHISPERING TO MY SON IN HALL THAT HE WAS GOING TO MAKE SURE MY SON GO AWAY FOR A LONG TIME. HE WENT TO INTERVIEW A COUPLE OF X-GIRLFRIENDS AND PRESENTED NEGATIVITY TO COURT, AND NO ONE SHOWED UP TO BACK UP WHAT HE PRODUCED TO THE D.A. WHO WAS ALSO SHOWING RACISM AND I AM GOING TO SEE U ROT. PERSONAL   YOU SEE MY SON MAINLY HAD ASSOCS. WERE NOT AFRO. HIS DAUGHTER IS BI-RACIAL, AND AN UNPROVEN SON, ALSO BI-RAC.THERE IS NO BODILY ANYTHING.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/2/2009
Criminal Lawyer: Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Hello.

What is your question?
I requested some one with experience in this field please.You have me owing bal and that is not right. olease correct this now. email me [email protected] thanks. I sent second part of letter, also. PLKASE CORRECT THIS EXTRA CHARGE OR CREDIT MY ACCT, FOR ALL AND CANCEL. DO NOT LIKE TO USE CREDIT CARD BECAUSE OF THINGS OF THIS TYPE.
I have five years of experience in criminal justice. But I can't answer your question because you haven't posted one. I am trying to find out what you want to know so that I can answer you.
I want to get help in how to get son free from this type of unjust sentencing and assumptions on here say type statements brought to court. the prison is destroying a decent good man, and making him a misfit thru unjust sentencing that is not helping, but destroying him. even the racist guards are making him less of a human. the color of his skin being the worst vision by many involved. I want to get him home where he has some time b4 I die and get him settled and schooling. barbra
Thanks for the additional information. There are steps he can take to try to reverse his case. If he was discriminated against at trial and his rights were violated, he can try to file a post conviction petition or a writ of habeas corpus alleging that he is being held in violation of his constitutional rights. I'd suggest that he apply for a public defender or request that they assist him in finding court appointed counsel that will handle these filings.

Also, if he is facing racism in the prison and the guards won't do anything about it, I'd suggest you contact the American Civil Liberties Union in your area to file a complaint. They will look into it and let you know if they will take on a case on his behalf.
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer