How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3149
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my husband was sentenced by federal court 2 charges to run

Customer Question

my husband was sentenced by federal court 2 charges to run consecutive

Charge 1 - one yr and one day
Charge 2 - 24 months

He has been in custody since January 1st 2008 . He has qualifed for 6 mths half way house for the last part of his time. When is he eligible for moving to half way house?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 7 years ago.
This is an identical question, no need to post it twice or pay for it twice!

Related Criminal Law Questions