How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 116701
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

school falsifies report card, then IEP (conflicts even on report)

Resolved Question:

school falsifies report card, then IEP (conflicts even on report) in different areas. Also changed on two different reports look the same but even in other areas they have changed. they omit information and med's they take everything we say in 1st meeting and interview and say complete opposite. then principal and teacher now on witch hunt to try and get us to sign a falsified BSP. This BSP has names of 9 people. 5 have moved school retired. One they say is superintendant (is not but a nutrional super) another a media specialist. So that leaves princ. teacher, and clerk. Says things he is not. So i send a letter no reply. They call to talk about placement I go over tell her BSP is not true defiant. Point out that he is not on report. says social worker he is not as well. Say I have taped conversation which we did in meeting. Said he is not defiant social worker says he is not nor does the report in corner. (i guess they forgot). But report cards she always put comments and report for
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Where do I go from here and what rights, false IEP, false BPS of peoples names (who are not there, left or retireds, three remain ( out of 8) for BSP this year. no behavioral (they now he doesn't have any) hiding files for eval (since they didn't do one or test) (lied) moved to new school ( but told Special ed we disagree with eval and moved to private school for correct outside eval and academics (to put on file we disagree). I have copies of every single thing that shows they falsifed (reports conflict), letters date stamped back (with same postage i.d. two different schools and locations) denied him FAPE and ignored his medical and learning disabilty. Tried to claim was trying hard enough. He is the sweetest kid you would meet. Everyone who sees it knows it is not him. (we have doc and pysch that have been involved are outside) thank god. I can't imagine what they would of made up following year to get him out so they didn't have to provide services.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
Your first recourse would be through the school board and filing an appeal to them. Next, if they do not take action you would have to file suit under the Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act for not complying with his rights under IDEA. For this suit, you would need an attorney with education law experience and you would look for one in your area at the same site used by other attorneys,

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am sure the board will ignore. Could they not get in trouble for tampering with postage meter backdating, on top of the fales BSP (with names of people not even there or have moved - falsifying people who are supposedly a part of the BSP plan) the eval itself conflicts with the social workers ( to the pysh's and others in it) the eval i got for our outside pysch is not even the teachers handwriting (trying to figure out who wrote that) I don't think the board will really do anything (shove under rug) I have already moved him. Isn't the board part of the problem? budget cuts and denying FAPE.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
Whether they will ignore or not, they still have to be given the opportunity. If the board is ignoring the IDEA, then you would move to court with a suit. However, you must exhaust the administrative process first before the court will get involved. You can use an attorney to go before the board as well to try to improve your chances of success with the board.
Law Educator, Esq. and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions