How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hammer O'Justice Your Own Question
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4502
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Hammer O'Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

iam need to now .if one sex ofender.on florida. cant transfer

Customer Question

iam need to now .if one sex ofender.on florida. cant transfer his parole to other estate .especialate to louisinana.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 8 years ago.
A sex offender can apply to have his probation transferred to another state. However, neither the transferring state nor the receiving state doesn't have to grant the request. Someone who wants their probation transferred must demonstrate compelling reasons for the that the person has a job waiting for them in another state, that they have strong family ties to the new state, etc. If that can be shown, they may transfer the probation.