Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

what can a person expect to get sentenced if they get caught

Customer Question
with a 100lb of pot...
what can a person expect to get sentenced if they get caught with a 100lb of pot in a casket in texas...plus they are a felon...lmao
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/2/2009
Criminal Lawyer: wallstreetesq, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
wallstreetesq
100 POUNDS IF THE CHARGE IS POSSESSION IT IS A FELONY 2ND DEGREE HE IS LOOKING AT 2-20 YEARS.

If charged with a second-degree felony and the defendant has been once before convicted of a felony, on conviction he shall be punished for a first-degree felony, WHICH IS 10-99 YEARS

IF THEY CHARGE HIM WITH A SALE IT WOULD BE A FIRST DEGREE FELONY 10-99 YEARS.

wallstreetesq
wallstreetesq
wallstreetesq
wallstreetesq, Lawyer