wallstreetesq
wallstreetesq, Lawyer
Experience:  10 years Experience, have tried several high profile felony cases and misdemeanors
16356563

while under the use of too much predisone, my common law husband

Customer Question

while under the use of too much predisone, my common law husband was giving me 80 mg twice daily instead of the 40 mg prescribed, I got into a confrontation with a co- worker in a postal facility. Apparently, I said some things that were offensive and the co-work filed a harrassment suit . I have been found guilty of harrassment and would like to appeal, due to the fact that he did not allow my psychiatric evaluation into evidence. Is this an appealable case and can I get the verdict overturned.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  wallstreetesq replied 8 years ago.
WAS THIS A CRIMINAL CASE, AND IF IT WAS DID YOU TAKE A PLEA, IF YOU DID YOU CAN'T APPEAL.

IF IT WENT TO TRIAL, AND THEY DID NOT ALLOW YOU TO PRESENT YOUR MEDICAL HISTORY AS EVIDENCE YOU COULD APPEAL, ALSO DID YOUR LAWYER FILE AN INSANITY DEFENSE FOR YOU?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
no, I did not take a plea. My lawyer tried to present evidence from a psychiatric report ordered by the postal service in order for me to considered fit to return to work, but the judge did not allow it