Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I signed an agreedmnt to to a take over payments person .

Customer Question
I signed an agreedmnt to...
I signed an agreedmnt to to a "take over payments person". She has not made an payments and refuses to to release the car back to me. Will not return phone cll and was Irate when I gave the lienholder her phone number. Look at http://www.freshstart411.com/ and http://premiercapital411.com/permissive_user_info_2.html.

Although I can't prove it, I think there is some Federal cases on her oeration in Arizona. The U>S. Attorney apparently investigated for a while but I don't know the outcome.

Anyway, Wells Fargo is still saying " PAY US"
[email protected]                   Hm. XXX-XXX-XXXX    Cell XXX-XXX-XXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/2/2009
Criminal Lawyer: JB Umphrey, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

What do you want to see happen?

I would like her to return the car.

The bank is going to repo but that's better than her just scamming me out of it.

How can I get the policy to take a report , Theft of fraud or elder financial abuse.

Bill

All you can do is report it to the police. You cannot force them to open an investigation, file charges, or see through a criminal prosecution. It is their discretion as to what crimes are ivestigated and which ones are not.

I know that may not seem fair or right, but it's totally within their discretion.

I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer