How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118128
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

where are my three answers

Customer Question

where are my three answers?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 years ago.
If anyone goes into your accounts who is not an account holder and does not have your consent, it is considered theft and you would need to contact the police and the DA to file criminal charges against that person. You can also sue that person for the return of your money.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq. and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Could you take the $18 the from my account the last time? If so then I would like you to keep the $20 and return the $18. the question I am very much of an answer is this: This guy had egreed to touch only the $1000 I had in the joint account we had, and had told me that he had sent the $5000 to another guy I wanted him to send , only to tell me later that he took the money without my consent.
       Hence I want to file criminal case against him because I never consented and he has refused to pay me back
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 years ago.
If it was in a joint account, your case becomes more complicated because the law allows both holders on a joint account to have access to all of the money and you would have to prove the money was yours and there was a theft before the DA will take it and prosecute criminally. You need to go and contact the DA and provide the DA with proof the money was yours and he was not entitled to it and the DA will move from there on the criminal charges.

However, you still have a right to sue him in civil court to get the money returned to you.

As far as transfering your payments around, I will refer that to customer service and they will have to assist you with that.