Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Is it illegal to view beastiality online in ohio

Is it illegal to view beastiality online in ohio?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 years ago.
No, it's not. There are no laws against "viewing it," but there are laws in the works against performing it.

---

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button for my answer. This is the only way for me to be paid for my work. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if and I would be happy to answer any and all of the follow up questions.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 or beginning your question with “This Question is for Eli - ”