Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a victim of felony vandalism. A police report was made
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
I am a victim of felony vandalism. A police report was made and pictures were taken of the crime scene. What do I need to provide the DAs office to insure that charges Williams be filed??… read more
if a police officer tells you he wont file charges to get permission
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if a police officer tells you he wont file charges to get permission to search then files charges can the charges be considered entrapment… read more
If a victim files a police report for theft by someone that
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
If a victim files a police report for theft by someone that the victim knows, but then the victim decides not to press charges against the defendant, how can the Defendant prevent the victim from chan… read more
How can a victim from fraud, perjury, and forgery file charges
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
How can a victim from fraud, perjury, and forgery file charges in the DC Superior Cpurt and the US Court of Appeals?… read more
If a victim retracts a statement for assault can the police
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
If a victim retracts a statement for assault can the police still charge the offender … read more
Can prosecutor drop charge if victims don't will to press
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Can prosecutor drop charge if victims don't will to press charges. Police officer insists by me accepting jewelry from an elderly lady and later I pawn it!! Shows I have stolen from her. Yet she gave … read more
Simple question. In California cases, can a parent file the
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
Simple question. In California cases, can a parent file the complaint on behalf of their child if the child is a victim of kidnapping?… read more
When criminal charges are filed, can the victims statement
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
When criminal charges are filed, can the victims statement be voided if the officer did not explain to the victim (who did not want to file charges) that the statement would create the charges for pro… read more
can a domestic violence charge be dropped by the victim and
Ely, Counselor at Law
can a domestic violence charge be dropped by the victim and how would marriage between the two help the case… read more
Is it anyway possible to drop charges and get me (victim) and
Sam, Attorney
Is it anyway possible to drop charges and get me (victim) and the suspect off all charges in a aggravated battery/pregnancy/disabled and unlawful restraint case even if there is pictures and a recorde… read more
Do a prosecutor have the legal right to file charges if
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
do a prosecutor have the legal right to file charges if there weren't any formal filed by victim or victims parents … read more
i was the victim of a robbery by a so called friend. He lied
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
i was the victim of a robbery by a so called friend. He lied to police and I am the one , the victim, charged with aggravated assault. The officer said there was a witness (false) ( also omitted from … read more
in the state of illinois can charges be filed on a mob ...
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
in the state of illinois can charges be filed on a mob action if victim does not press charges but have video tape as evidence but victim is not cooperating… read more
Is there a difference between a police report an officer writes
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is there a difference between a police report an officer writes and the court report they use to file charges? If they are different which would have the most information regarding the allegation?… read more
if arrested for felony possession of marijuana how long can
Sam, Attorney
if arrested for felony possession of marijuana how long can the police take to file the charges… read more
Can I File a Police Brutality Charge against these cops?
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
On November 28, 2008, while in custody at the new lenox police department I was tazered while in handcuffs and they stated that I hit a cop while they were trying to fingerprint me. That is a LIE. The… read more
If someone files charges against me can the police come and
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
If someone files charges against me can the police come and arrest me without proof and on the person's word?… read more
can a person who is the victim of a criminal mischief charge
Ely, Counselor at Law
can a person who is the victim of a criminal mischief charge write a statement against the alleged perps wife and have her pistol permit taking from by law enforcement even if she was not involved in … read more