How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

im the vic of a clay d. loveday arrest #1811592....i need to finallt file a restraining order. is his case going to court and what type of taser gun did he use on me?
lauren cohen
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



if you are a victim of this crime, then all the information you need can be discussed with the prosecutor handling the matter - you should contact the victim/witness unit of the district attorney's office who is prosecuting this matter. they will tell you everything you need to know about him going to court - you do not need an attorney. the DA will handle this for you. contact them in the county where this crime happened to you. you are the victim.


once it is prosecuted, then you will be able to discuss the merits of a lawsuit with a local litigation attorney - but for now you need to communicate with the prosecutor



Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hey....i just got a call. this case is going to court. the city attourney just filed charges against this man. can i please be refunded?? i dont need any info now......i tried e mailing you when i got the notice

ps was i charged already....but if i was, please refund me.