Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

soloprac
soloprac
soloprac, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My Son had his girlfriends Facebook password XXXXX they split
Sam, Attorney
My Son had his girlfriends Facebook password XXXXX they split up and are going through a child custody case as well as the emotions that young immature people can be lost in. He used her password XXXX… read more
Nisha so we still have heard nothing from the prosecutor
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
Hi Nisha so we still have heard nothing from the prosecutor regarding the grand jury. Also I wanted to know my mother in law has been waiting on her I-485 to be approved for 2 years now she's been in … read more
is there a process one would have to go through (& if so, how
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
is there a process one would have to go through (& if so, how does one begin that process) of firing their public defender?… read more
A few years back we were going through an eviction to get
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi A few years back we were going through an eviction to get a tenant out of our property. We had a court date but couldn't find the original lease to bring. We did have a lease but couldn't find it. … read more
I split from my ex 2 years ago, in that time we were still
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I split from my ex 2 years ago, in that time we were still trying to maintain a close relationship, intimate, and taking care of our 2 girls. 5 months ago I found out she was cheating, and seeing anot… read more
My husband went to pick up son,14, from gas station 1am. When
Sam, Attorney
My husband went to pick up son,14, from gas station 1am. When son refused to go w/dad ,dad went to go home. Officer stepped in way of truck to stop him from leaving . I hear that is against protocol? … read more
I live a very honest life now, however, I went through a really
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I live a very honest life now, however, I went through a really rough time in my early 20s (9 years ago), and received several violations all on one terrible evening that was full of poor decisions. I… read more
What is the good time credit for wyoming state prisons Ive
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
What is the good time credit for wyoming state prisons? Ive heard that they have changed it or are going to be changing it.… read more
Hey there so what happen I have not heard back from any one
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hey there so what happen I have not heard back from any one yet . Still would like to see if I can get the forms I need to I can ask the DA to stay out of my case. I want to make my next court a civil… read more
What are my legal rights if we were set up by my sons ex to
joelaws8
joelaws8, Doctoral Degree
What are my legal rights if we were set up by my sons ex to get my son arrested on a warrant as we were on our way for him to turn himself in after he saw his son. She lied about having my grandson ju… read more
My sons dad died(we are were divorced) He was made administrator
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
My son's dad died(we are were divorced) He was made administrator of his dad's estate right after his dad's sister in law created a bogus will and changed the title of his car through the dealership t… read more
My 17 year old son got locked up for underage drinking ...
ADillon
ADillon, criminal lawyer
My 17 year old son got locked up for underage drinking in the philadelphia, pa area. we go to court on monday what can I expect… read more
I am going through a divorce and we are in the process of ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I am going through a divorce and we are in the process of splitting and distributing marital assets. I just found out that my soon to be X wife sold my 2 unregistered firearms that I have had for 30 y… read more
Okay so i have heard from a few girls that a guy that is 23
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
okay so i have heard from a few girls that a guy that is 23 was trying to have sex with them when they were 13 and he was 20 can he be into trouble for that… read more
This is in New York City, where we are residents. My 16 year
Loren, criminal lawyer
This is in New York City, where we are residents. My 16 year old son was given a ticket for going through a subway turnstile with another teenager. The fine is $100. We are inclined to pay the fine by… read more
my son and a friend, from minneapolis MN, were driving through
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my son and a friend, from minneapolis MN, were driving through Spokane WA last night and were stopped by undercover police; their car was searched, they were interrogated for approx. three hours, and … read more
I picked up my 2 year old Grand Daughter from her Dad house.
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I picked up my 2 year old Grand Daughter from her Dad house. There were two rifles in the living room where she was playing. In Ia can he be charged with child endangerment? I am scared to death she w… read more
I have a friend whose son is 24 years old. He has had a rough
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I have a friend whose son is 24 years old. He has had a rough life so far. His girlfriend got pregnant when he was only 17. He had to drop out of college. Then found out she was having an affair with … read more