Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son has been asked to come into the police station in another
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son has been asked to come into the police station in another province to be questioned about a bar fight that he was involved in and may face charges. Should he have a lawyer go with him. What hap… read more
My husband has been accused of indecent exposure but all he
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband has been accused of indecent exposure but all he was doing was getting a thorn out of his thigh. He is a landscaper and works with trees and bushes that don't like to be cut sometimes. What… read more
My husband was charged with two counts of indecent exposure.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband was charged with two counts of indecent exposure. One is a 5 yr old child. The child never stated she saw anything. She was taken to video questioning and said nothing. How can they sustain… read more
My friend was asked to come to the police station to answer
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My friend was asked to come to the police station to answer some questions. He has been told that he is a witness. However, it is quite obvious that he is actually the suspect. If at the station he is… read more
My husband was arrested for indecent exposure in 1991. His
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
My husband was arrested for indecent exposure in 1991. His attorney told him to plead no contest, he did not understand this meant guilty without saying the word. He was arrested for exposing himself … read more
I am being asked to come in to the police station for questioning
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I am being asked to come in to the police station for questioning regarding a potential theft of funds from the bank. Do I have to go? If I go, what questions can I refuse to answer? What is the best … read more
If I am asked to come into police station for questions regarding
P. Simmons, Lawyer
If I am asked to come into police station for questions regarding an argument (slightly physical) with my girlfriend , is it best to remain quiet ? Or should I give my side of the story? Any help is g… read more
My husband was recently charged with indecent exposure and
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My husband was recently charged with indecent exposure and indecency with a child. He was taking a shower at a public facility on the beach, and a woman claimed he was looking at her and touching hims… read more
A police officer just called me and asked me to come into the
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
A police officer just called me and asked me to come into the police station this coming Monday for questioning in regards XXXXX XXXXX brought against me by my 15 year old sister. I don't know what I … read more
A police officer called me at home and asked me to come in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
A police officer called me at home and asked me to come in to the police station for questioning this coming Monday for questioning in reqards to accusation against me by my 15 year old sister. I don'… read more
I was asked by a police officer to come to the station to answer
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was asked by a police officer to come to the station to answer to a report that was lodged against me, that I use pepper spray on my attacker. Should I go to the police station to clear my name? My … read more
Asked a question (If you plead nolo contendre to lewd and indecent
Sam, Attorney
Asked a question (If you plead nolo contendre to lewd and indecent exposure in) on 12-13-08 & Samuel II answered. New question follows up on that. The AL Dept of Public Safety states the following in … read more
I was called by police department to come to the station for
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
I was called by police department to come to the station for questioning. When I arrived at police station the police officer wanted my side of the story concerning a fight that had took place the nig… read more
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
My son has been asked to come into the police station to talk
LawTalk, Lawyer
My son has been asked to come into the police station to talk to them about a domestic abuse complaint file against him by his ex-wife. According to him and his daughter she started it, He was just wo… read more
My husband was asked to come to talk to police about a report
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
My husband was asked to come to talk to police about a report falsely made by our previous landlord, knowing full well he didn't do anything wrong. When we arrived he was approached and surrounded by … read more
I was convicted of indecent exposure in front of a minor (ie
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was convicted of indecent exposure in front of a minor (ie: I went to take a shower, and was nude) he was a 14. There was never any sexual contact. I was placed on probation, served 90 days in jail,… read more