Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I discovered texting on my 14 year old daughter's phone from
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I discovered texting on my 14 year old daughter's phone from a 14/15 year old boy asking for nude pictures and graphically detailing what he would do to her sexually first from a frontal position, tha… read more
What can happen to an 18 year old that texted sexual ...
Sam, Attorney
What can happen to an 18 year old that texted sexual inappropriate things to a 14 almost 15 year old ( could possibly be thought of as a proposition)… read more
My friend is suffering from harassment from her ex-husbands
Sam, Attorney
My friend is suffering from harassment from her ex-husbands girlfriend including phone text harassment. The girlfriend lives with the ex-husband in the house that is still owned by my friend and her e… read more
My cousin had sex with with a 2o year old when she was 14,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My cousin had sex with with a 2o year old when she was 14, we live in Iowa. He harasses her, she is pregnant now. They have a restraining order and he breaks it. What should they do? Call DHS?… read more
What are the laws about text harassment? My 13 year old keeps
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
What are the laws about text harassment? My 13 year old keeps getting harassed by some boys at school. There is a long story behind it.… read more
In Florida what is the law about a 14 year old talking to a
LawTalk, Lawyer
In Florida what is the law about a 14 year old talking to a 20 year old.. Just text, phone calls, meet ocasonally, never anything sexual related. Is just dating illegal if there is noting sexual going… read more
My daughtet was molested when she was 7 years old by her 14
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
My daughtet was molested when she was 7 years old by her 14 year old cousin. She is now 11 and he is 18. I filed a police report and he confessed to to the police about it. After talking to detective … read more
Briefly, my fathers new girlfriend has been harassing my mother
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Briefly, my father's new girlfriend has been harassing my mother through unwanted phone calls and texts that graphically describe her relationship with my father as well as derogatory statements. The … read more
my 14 year old videoed a fight on school property with her
Sam, Attorney
my 14 year old videoed a fight on school property with her cell phone. now the sherrif tells her she can have charges against her for participating in a crime. the sherriff has her phone now for 6 day… read more
my 16 year old stepdaughter ran away friday to be with her
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
my 16 year old stepdaughter ran away friday to be with her girlfriend that me and her mother have forbidden her to be with. she has skipped school 4 times already this year and it is only a month in. … read more
My stepdaughter live in Virginia. When she was 19 years old,
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
My stepdaughter live in Virginia. When she was 19 years old, going to college in the nurses program, she worked as a CA. The person she looked after had her doing more than she was suppose to do. She … read more
My 19 year old son dated a girl briefly that said she was 16.
JPEsq, Attorney
My 19 year old son dated a girl briefly that said she was 16. She was actually only 14 and is claiming my son raped her. The police tricked us with getting him to confess to a consensual sexual encoun… read more
my stepdaughter was living with us while my husband is in Iraq.
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
my stepdaughter was living with us while my husband is in Iraq. She was here while i worked so my 14 year old would not be alone. She made things worse and we did not get along. There were some words … read more
I matched with a girl on a dating site that said she was 20
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
I matched with a girl on a dating site that said she was 20 years old.. we started texting and she said she was 17 almost 18 and explicit pictures were exchanged. The next day I received a text from h… read more
My former daughter-in-law has been harassing me with text
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My former daughter-in-law has been harassing me with text messages for many months. I blocked her phone number and she sent my granddaughter a text message for me to message her because she needed to … read more
A 14 year old girl in Florida says she had consentual sex with
BenPrince
BenPrince, J.D. (Law degree)
A 14 year old girl in Florida says she had consentual sex with a 17 year old. Her mother has gone to the sheriff and to file charges against the boy for statutory rape. Her daughter says it was her id… read more
My 7 yr old stepdaughter said that I was touching her. my wife
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my 7 yr old stepdaughter said that I was touching her. my wife believes she is lying based on her actions but her mother, childs grandmother was molested as a child and not believed so she is pretty a… read more
My stepdaughter said I touched her hand with my penis while
Ely, Counselor at Law
My stepdaughter said I touched her hand with my penis while she was sleeping. I have the same routine every day. I get up, take a shower, get dressed and check the front door to make sure its locked, … read more