How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Licensed Attorney for 7 years
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have two friends who are spliting up after 14 yrs.he just

This answer was rated:

i have two friends who are spliting up after 14 yrs.he just wants to be friends with benefits. any way he said they made whoopie, she said they had sex and made love several times in a week period. so i asked her if she thinks there getting back together? she said yes, i didnt want her to be hurt anymore so i told her it will never happen he dose not want her back. he told me this. so it went from making love to now she is going to file 4 counts of sexual assult charges against him. i have been gang raped when iwas younger so this pisses me off! what should i do ? should i help him? signed confussed friend
If he did not assault her and she consented it is not sexually assault and if you are an unbiased third party with relevant info as to whether or not he committed a crime you should give your statement to help him. Being convicted of this can hurt him for the rest of his life.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
wont she get in trouble for this? can she really do this , i already know i have to help him i told him i would. i just cant believe she can file this it will destroy him
Unfortunately it is usually her word versus his so any complaint she files will have to be investigated. If she files a false report she can be charged with that and he can sue her civilly for his damages due to her false report.
legaleagle and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you