Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
"A" pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of voluntarily causing
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
"A" pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of voluntarily causing hurt. The relevant section in the related act (Penal Code, Section 323) says that the sentence is imprisonment which may extent to 3 years … read more
Hello, I was charged with #001 felony larceny in 1988 in Fairfax
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Hello, I was charged with #001 felony larceny in 1988 in Fairfax County, Virginia. I served a couple of days in jail, plead guilty and the charge was dropped to a misdemeanor larceny. Can I get this o… read more
I plead guilty to several charges in Pennsylvania in November
shurmust
shurmust, Doctoral Degree
I plead guilty to several charges in Pennsylvania in November of 2008. The charges were- 1.) Criminal Mischief -Tamper with property Misdemeanor 3. 18~3304~~A2 2) Criminal Mischief-Property Damage Mis… read more
I was arrested and plead guilty for disorderly persons charge
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was arrested and plead guilty for disorderly persons charge 21 years ago. Fine of approx $250.00 paid at that time.I have no other record with the law. Do I have to disclose this info ? I am applyin… read more
when a defendent pleads not guilty to a charge he was arrested
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
when a defendent pleads not guilty to a charge he was arrested for and want a jury trial who pays for that?… read more
In 1975 I pleaded guilty to a buglary charge in Georgia. I ...
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
In 1975 I pleaded guilty to a buglary charge in Georgia. I was 17 at the time. I served adult probation and was released from the supervision in 1981. I currently live in Texas. Is it illegal to try a… read more
Is there a lesser charge for public drunkenness that I can Plead
Nate, Lawyer
Is there a lesser charge for public drunkenness that I can Plead to that would be any better on my record? I am going to court today and would Like to ask the DA or cop for something less.… read more
In late 2005 in Florida, I was charged with a felony/grand
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law, Managing Partner
In late 2005 in Florida, I was charged with a felony/grand larceny. I plead guilty to the lesser offense of petit theft and accepted a misdemeanor. Now, I find that obtaining employment is a problem b… read more
I live in Tennessee and was arrested in 1988 and pled guilty
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I live in Tennessee and was arrested in 1988 and pled guilty in 2000 to attempt to possess cocaine.. no other convictions I am now 71 years old. is there any way to get my gun rights restored ?… read more
My girlfriend signed a guilty plea to a lesser charge and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My girlfriend signed a guilty plea to a lesser charge and her time was served and they put a hold on here for the charge that was dropped. Can the do that … read more
In 1988 I plead guilty to agg. assault of a 12 year old
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
In 1988 I plead guilty to agg. sex assault of a 12 year old girl. I was 17 years old at the time. The girl lied about her age and said that I forced her. It was easier and cheaper just to accept a ple… read more
I have a felony arrest record in the state of Minnesota in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a felony arrest record in the state of Minnesota in 1982. I was not convicted, but plead to a lesser charge, a misdemeanor. It keeps coming up on employment background checks. I have a letter f… read more
Is it possible to plead guilty on one charge and not guilty
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Is it possible to plead guilty on one charge and not guilty on another? I was given a traffic ticket for speaking on my cell phone the fine was for an amount I couldn't pay at the time.so I got online… read more
I pled guilty to a PG 240.20. I served community service for
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
I pled guilty to a PG 240.20. I served community service for 2 days. What did I plead guilty to.… read more
I was charged and plead guilty to felony charges in the late
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
I was charged and plead guilty to felony charges in the late 80s who can if at all restore my rights to bear arms? I now live in nj and have lived here for more than 15 years and have been in no troub… read more
My husband, who had no priors, was arrested and given 90 days
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My husband, who had no priors, was arrested and given 90 days with 2 years supervised probation after pleading guilty to 2nd degree assault under the advice of the publicc defender. She told him since… read more
If a person is arrested for rape (he said he did not do this)
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
If a person is arrested for rape (he said he did not do this) but before trial he pled guilty to a lesser charge of sexual battery. Can this guilty plea be removed from his record.… read more
I plead guilty to a misdemeanor of resisting arrest in the
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I plead guilty to a misdemeanor of resisting arrest in the state of Missouri. I have had no convictions prior to this charge nor have I had charges after this arrest. I plead guilty because I was scar… read more