How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a 31 year old female who as a 11 year old felony. I also

Resolved Question:

Im a 31 year old female who as a 11 year old felony. I also have Cerificate of Relief which i recieve in 2005. Im currently attending Mercy College obtaining my master's in Organizational Leadership. i have not had an police contract seen 1997. I would like to know of this felony will prevent me for working for the Department of Health.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



when you have a Certificate of Relief from Disabilities or a Certificate or Good Conduct and apply for a job or a license, an employer or licensing agency must consider it as evidence that you are rehabilitated - this means that your conviction should not result in your being rejected for employment or refused a license unless there is other evidence that you are not qualified.


Samuel II and 7 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions