Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
im seeking relief from federal firearms disability, related
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
im seeking relief from federal firearms disability, related to 30 year old state felonys, what are the chances, being that of the 4 civil rights conferred on me in Texas, ( right to vote, right to hol… read more
im a 66 year old who got in troble in the 1960s n recieved
Ely, Counselor at Law
im a 66 year old who got in troble in the 1960s n recieved 2 felony convictions, have not had trouble since how do i go about havingt record closed and rights restored?… read more
Now 28 year old female on parole ,felony year and a half
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
now 28 year old female on parole ,felony year and a half left of five violated got locked up. in the county waiting for? and has third strike on petty theft at wal mart passed three times with appoint… read more
My 31 year old daughter is incarerated for 3 counts of felony
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My 31 year old daughter is incarerated for 3 counts of felony child endangerment in Va. She was watching the children for a friend, she has no children of her own. The children age 9years to 6 years o… read more
I am a 39 year old female and I have a criminal background.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am a 39 year old female and I have a criminal background. Felonies(10 years old or older) and Misdomeanors(3 years old and older) It has completely stopped me from being able to find employment, so … read more
Hello, Im a 25 year old female, single parent with a 2 year
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I'm a 25 year old female, single parent with a 2 year old son, two days ago i was pulled over with a .25 BAC. I have no prior offences on my record. i was also charged with refusing to take a b… read more
I am a 20 year old female in the state of Michigan. Im waiting
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I am a 20 year old female in the state of Michigan. I'm waiting to be sentenced on a misdemeanor shoplifting charge in which I plead guilty (I am taking a "delay of sentence" deal the prosecutor offer… read more
sfbradley86
sfbradley86, Doctoral Degree
I am a 31 year old female who used to work for a doctors office
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I am a 31 year old female who used to work for a doctors office and for over a year I had written fake prescriptions to obtain narcotics for myself. On october 4th, I was admitted into an inpatient re… read more
I have a 2004 NYS Felony conviction (13 years ago) for Grand
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I have a 2004 NYS Felony conviction (13 years ago) for Grand Larceny and I also have a certificate of relief from disability, which restores my civil rights. I have now been living in Florida for 10 y… read more
Hello, Im a 25 year old female and a victim of child molestation
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Hello, I'm a 25 year old female and a victim of child molestation and later on rape by my biological father. He went to court the first time when i had just turned 11, after 3 years of molestation and… read more
im a 22 year old female and ive never been arrested i was recently
Roger, Litigation Attorney
im a 22 year old female and ive never been arrested i was recently accused of giving a minor alcohol its a felony here in the state of conneticut will i be able to get the felony charge reduced and av… read more
OUR SITUATION IS, WE HAVE A 20 YEAR OLD FEMALE AND 16 YEAR
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
OUR SITUATION IS, WE HAVE A 20 YEAR OLD FEMALE AND 16 YEAR OLD MALE WITH A 11 WEEK OLD BABY, THE ONLY PEOPLE UPSET ABOUT THIS ARE THE 20 YEAR OLD FEMALES PARENTS. IS IT LIKLEY THAT CHARGES WOULD BE FI… read more
can i get a 11 year old felony record changed to a misdameanor or pbj to help clear
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
can i get a 11 year old felony record changed to a misdameanor or pbj to help clear my felony.......................… read more
I have a 23 year old felony drug conviction which was a first
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I have a 23 year old felony drug conviction which was a first offence but was a 1st degree felony and carried mandatory prison time (no violent specs or weapons charges). I was 18 at the time of the o… read more
I have been arrested for a felony case which was embezzlement
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I have been arrested for a felony case which was embezzlement on friday. This is my first arrest and im 19 years old. I stayed in jail till monday, and monday was my court date. I was released on my o… read more
My nephew, who is 31, sent the following message to a 16-year-old
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My nephew, who is 31, sent the following message to a 16-year-old girl. He said "you are sexy. We need to spend some time alone." He immediately regretted it, stopped the conversation, and apologized.… read more
31+ year old felony in Connecticut, how do I get rid of it.
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
31+ year old felony in Connecticut, how do I get rid of it. Is there a time limit for how long this stays with a person.… read more