Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

RBinJax
RBinJax
RBinJax, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a man that is part of my youth group that got
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I have a young man that is part of my youth group that got arrested for shooting a BB gun around town. There were two others, they all admitted he shot out the street lights, the other two did the bui… read more
My boyfriend got arrested on a gun charge which was not in
Sam, Attorney
My boyfriend got arrested on a gun charge which was not in his possession. The officer that approached him sneak up at the back of him in the club and pulled his gun under his throat not announcing he… read more
I GOT A DISOREDERLY CHARGE FOR SHOOTING A SQUIREL IN MY ON
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I GOT A DISOREDERLY CHARGE FOR SHOOTING A SQUIREL IN MY ON YARD IN THE COUNTY WERE YOU CAN SHOOT GUNS, IT CROSSED IN TO MY NEIGHOURS YARD WERE I KILLED IT THEY ARE OK WITH THAT BUT A NEIGHBOUR THAT WA… read more
My brother was arrested last nite for domestic violance and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My brother was arrested last nite for domestic violance and has been charge with a felony what is going to happen to him… read more
What's the name of the charge if you do not own a gun and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What's the name of the charge if you do not own a gun and someone else on the gun and you shoot a gun in the air and the police come to the scene but the gun is not there at the scene … read more
Is having a BB gun a violation of parole? My husband has a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband has a felony for possession back in December 2010. He got out on parole September 2012, due to be off of parole 2020. Sometime in the past month he had a home visit from his parole officer, there was a BB gun on the counter that we had bought at Walmart, my husband didn't realize it until she was leaving, she didn't say anything about it neither did he. Last Friday when he went to report his officer wasn't there to see him but he was arrested for violation of parole for having a pistol. … read more
I bannished a bb gun in what i feel was self defence after
Ellen, Attorney
I bannished a bb gun in what i feel was self defence after being startled I was not arrested at the time but just recieved a letter from the court saying i must appear.This happened 4 months ago.I hav… read more
My husband got arrested with a gun in s truck and he had no
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My husband got arrested with a gun in his truck and he had no knowledge of it being in there it was his friend that was riding with him and they're charging my husband with the possession of the gun. … read more
One day my husband was shooting a pellot gun and aiming for
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
One day my husband was shooting a pellot gun and aiming for the target board we have out back. He misses the target and the bullet misses and injures a man. At this point he he's the man cry out and h… read more
My daughter got arrestted thursday nite the police just
P. Simmons, Lawyer
my daughter got arrestted thursday nite for dwi the police just calll and said they are charging her with cocain because on camera they saw it come out of her shoe … read more
My 15 year old son was shooting a bb gun toward a neighbors
LawTalk, Lawyer
My 15 year old son was shooting a bb gun toward a neighbor's house. We found out two day later that he broke the neighbor's window. The neighbor filed charges and we now have to go to court. The charg… read more
My boyfriend got caught shooting a gun in a cellphone video.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My boyfriend got caught shooting a gun in a cellphone video. Although no crime was committed he is a 2 time felon. What can he be charged with?… read more
My son was arrested and charged with drug and gun possession.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son was arrested and charged with drug and gun possession. The police seized car which is in girlfriend's name. Girlfriend went to police station on night of arrest to plead for his release (she wa… read more
What will be the consequences for having a stun gun in new
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What will be the consequences for having a stun gun in new york state? My friend got arrested with a stun gun and he is being charged with criminal possesion of a weapon in the 3rd degree, class b fel… read more
my son jokingly said to his friend one nite what if I take
LawTalk, Lawyer
my son jokingly said to his friend one nite what if I take that cop's gun. The cop heard him and arrested him for terroristic threats and distrubing the peace. The cop is lying saying my son spoke dir… read more
If i were convicted of a felony 14 years ago and Got
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
If i were convicted of a felony 14 years ago and Got arrested with Guns target shooting because i thought my attorney had completed all the paperwork to annul my record only to realize that he hadn't … read more
What advise would u someone both pre-trial and post arrest,
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
What advise would u someone both pre-trial and post arrest, if they robbed a gas station at gun point for $130 with a BB gun. He didn't wear a mask so the attendant got a good look at him. The next mo… read more
My husband was arrested with 7 charges on insurance fraud, 1
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi There: my husband was arrested with 7 charges on insurance fraud, 1 charge on atempt to defraud and 1 racketeering. This is in the state of Florida. The cases are from 2011 and 2012. What is the st… read more