Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

in washington state, my 18 year old grand daughter was charged

in washington state, my 18 year old grand daughter was charged with assault after a scuffle with another female.

hi

thank you for that information - can you tell me what you would like to know in this regard, please.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I would like to know if the judgement is too harsh, can it be appealed by the court appointed attorney.

hi

yes, it can be appealed - chances are if there are no serious injuries and she has no criminal record, the court will order a suspended sentence with probation - or it is also possible given her age that she could get a deferred adjudication meaning, if she is successful in completing any probation without further incidents that the matter will be expunged.