Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Safe Passage out of this area, attacks for money, implied death

Customer Question
threats? We lost a Direct...
Safe Passage out of this area, attacks for money, implied death threats? We lost a Direct Deposit in Dec of 2006. Ongoing Friction for swindle. Bait and Switch Insurance Company. Bait and Switch Law firm, Banks here refuse to give receipts for any transaction. Some Merchants do the same. All claim a very quick time for remedy, and act on behalf of judicial authority. I argued there is no quick statute of limitation for Theft by Deception. Implied Threat from BA. I interpret extortion. The attacks were going before I was married, and now have gotten worse. Local authorities always say it is a civil matter, burden of proof on consumer to make it a crimminal matter. Large groups go against individuals. Anyone with any history of being treated for mental illness at risk. Attorneys are scared of the Bait and Switch Insurance Company, and there has been eroneous computer info fabricated about me. Local authorities will only get involved, only if any draws real blood, not related to botXXXXX XXXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/2/2009
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 8 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

hi

thank you for that information - can you tell me your question, please. thanks

OK Sir, where do you want me to start, most recent events, or thing that relate to recoving direct deposit?

hi

i just need to have a question - you present facts and no question to answer

OK Sir, let's start with recovering the Direct Deposit swindle away. The Electronic funds transfer got sent into the markets. Standard swindle done by banks against elderly and disabled persons. VA opens on Monday. How do I recover that Deposit, without being declared incompentent; having my finances taking over by strangers. My wife is from another culture and they have declared her incompetent because she does not speak standard english. Basicly speaking, we need the money to relocate. The money was taken unjustly and not returned. There is no quick statute of limitations for stealing. I won't my money back and I will leave. We were homesteading from my mom's estate. So far, the Illinois Homestead Law has held. Our property has not been taken. It goes on and on. The question is how do I recoup the EFT, without being at risk of losing everything?

hi

i do not think i can help you with this matter. i am going to opt out and see if someone else can help - if not, then you might want to consult with the VA on this matter to see if they can assist you. other than that, i have no answer to your problems.

Also your problem, have not reached you yet. Wish you well and lots of luck... I will exit country.
Relist: No answer yet.
How do I get off of the Sucker's List, created by Tag Team Coporate? How do I recoup a Electronic Funds Transfer, stolen by the Bank and Government Employees, back in Dec 2006, without being declared incompentent, and or losing Benefit, to the people doing the crimes? How do I hang on to Mother's Estate, without going broke defending it? How Do I deal with the Bait and Switch Health Insurance Company, and the NAZI Party controlled Health Care System? How can I possibly fight all of these wrong way people alone? How can I avoid more injury? I have a wife from a foreign culture. She had a heart attack reading the political forums in chat rooms. Why are we alone? Or, are we alone?
You guys live in a different world. The Crap just hasn't reached you yet. Scientific Truth falls on def ears. I WISH TO OP OUT AND I would like to have a refund. I will relocate to a different area of the country. Or, mayble move to Canada and lob truth over the border. Wish you all well. Send back my money.
Ely, Counselor at Law