How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9334
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our 3 and 4 year old Grandchildren were stripped naked and

Customer Question

Our 3 and 4 year old Grandchildren were stripped naked and searched by a cps employee without the parents knowledge. The parents found out a couple hours later. The two children are from two different families. The cps employee also entered and searched their house twice without permission. This can't be legal.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 8 years ago.
It is illegal for a government agent to enter and search your home without a warrant except in very limited, emergency situations.

I urge you to consult a local civil rights attorney to look into suing CPS for this. list civil rights lawyers in your area, some of whom offer a free consultation.

I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
This doesn't help me. I can look this up in the yellow pages. It lists many attorneys for accidents, employment problems, ect. I have no idea what kind of lawyer to contact and you didn't say anything about the cps stripsearching the children without the parents knowledge. I need some information about who to contact, what laws were violated, something to get me started in the right direction.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.

Related Criminal Law Questions