How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does my sons estranged and absent biological father have the

Resolved Question:

Does my son's estranged and absent biological father have the right to access my son's probation/detention records in the police department?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



how old is your son? does the bio have any custody at all?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
My son turned 18 last Feb 27th and the 50/50 previous custody ended. Also, he threw my son out of his house last Jan 1st and instructed my son not to come back. My son has been living with me full time since Jan 1.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



thank you for that follow up information


it would be public information - unless your son was a juvenile when the incidents occured, then they would not be - or if the matter was still under investigation then the police reports would not be available -


however, if the bio had any type of legal custody then he would be able to get those documents


Samuel II and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you