How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have discovered that the mother of my sons wife accessed

This answer was rated:

I have discovered that the mother of my son's wife accessed his email and myspace accounts without his permission. She sent me an email from his account and her ex-husband told my son she had gotten into his accounts from her computer at home. To make matters worse, she is an attorney and works as a VP/Complaince Officer for a Financial Institution. If an individual had done that at her place of work, they would be terminated. The Bar in the State where she is license to practice law refuses to investigate. Where else can we go to pursue charges against her in this regard?

You can file a report with the district attorney's office for computer piracy. It is a crime to hack into a person's private accounts. I am shocked that the Bar will not investigate.
Ellen and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you